Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)
See MSDS for additional information. Learn More
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
Manna Pro Chick Starter is formulated for the development of active immunity to Coccidiosis and for increased rate of weight gain and improved feed efficiency in replacement chickens.
* 18% protein for efficient weight gain and muscle development.
* Medicated with Amprolium and BMD to aid in the prevention of Coccidiosis.
* Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min 18.00%, Lysine Min 0.85%, Methionine Min 0.25%, Crude Fat Min 2.50%, Crude Fiber Max 7.00%, Calcium Min 0.75%, Calcium Max 1.25%, Phosphorus Min 0.70%, Salt Min 0.25%, Salt Max 0.75%
Ingredients: Grain Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, dl-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin DÁ Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Dimethylprimidinol Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Amprolium: 113.5 g/ton
- Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate: 10 g/ton
Feed Manna Pro Chick Starter-Medicated continuously as the sole ration to chicks from 0 to 8 weeks. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
CAUTION: Do not use amprolium in feeds containing bentonite.
WARNING: Use as the sole source of amprolium.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent-or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.Learn More
Clean, safe, tough and extremely economical chick brooder the EcoGlow is ideal for up to 20 chicks or ducklings and suitable for any waterfowl or gamebird chicks. Great for classroom hatches.
The EcoGlow only uses 18 Watts (a tenth of the electricity of typical suspended infrared lamps) because the chicks are in contact with its warm underneath surface.
The brooder runs at 12v for safety from a mains transformer (supplied) and with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power lead.
Different sizes of chicks are accommodated by three adjustable height settings and an indicator light confirms the brooder is connected.
The low cost of the EcoGlow makes it possible for larger numbers of chicks to be warmed by multiples of brooders. Please also see the larger EcoGlow 50 chick brooder.
Dimensions: 12" long x 8" wide x 8" high
The EcoGlow chick brooder is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-001Learn More
This large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer features a vacuum-sealing O-ring cap that creates an automatic water flow. Made of dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic that allows you to see the water level. The easy-to-fill jar snaps compactly onto the base, and the rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. This is a durable unit that will stand up to plenty of use. 16 inch-diameter octagon by 14.75 inch high, holds 3 gallons.
- Large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer with vacuum-sealing O-ring cap creates an automatic water flow
- Dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic allows view of water level
- Easy-to-fill jar snaps onto base
- Rugged handle makes transport easy
- Holds 3 gallons