- Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose
- Application: Carpet; Furniture; Rugs; Upholstery; Fabric
- Applicable Material: Gentle Fabrics; Upholstery
- Chemical Compound: N/A.
- Extremely gentle detergent used to clean cattle and horses.
- Includes four 7.5 lb jars of paste cleaner.
For use in safely administering medication and nutritional products to newborn calves, Merrick's oral bottle feeders offer the best in long-lasting wear. They are well-constructed with semi-flexible tubes, soft rounded tips and easy to handle clamps to help control the desired flow. The unique air valve allows the proper flow of l iquid to the calf.
Included with each system is a complimentary Super-Calf Nipple, featuring Merrick's patented design.Learn More
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
**Brand May Vary!Learn More
$19.97Universal Pop bottle Waterers work on old fashioned snap on pop bottles as the screw on 12 or 16 ounce bottle. Waterers fits through 1'' square opening in cage or pen to supply adequate water for birds or small animals. Waterer supplied with spring to hold bottle. Package of 12. Learn More
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
Happy Flocks Premium Treats for Chickens are a great source of protein for your chickens. These treats are not only healthy, but will get them excited as soon as they see you sticking your hand in to get out more. They are 100% natural, and guaranteed to make your flock smile.
- Crude Protein (min) 47%
- Lysine (min) 2.6%
- Methionine (min) 0.8%
- Crude Fat (min) 25%
- Calcium (min) 2.3%
- Calcium (max) 2.5%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.6%
- Salt (min) .5%
- Salt (max) 2.5%
- Moisture (min) 5%
Excellent turf rescue formula – kills Grubs overnight!
- Kills Grubs in 24 hours
- PLUS kills Ants, Billbugs, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Grasshoppers, Leafhoppers, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Ticks
A great little feeder for goats, sheep, alpacas, and llamas. Ideal in creep pens or when feeding multiple animals together. Unique design helps reduce feed waste while promoting animal safety and improved health. Galvanized steel grid forms six feeding slots; helps keep boss animals from pushing others out while eating. The grid also adds strength to the feeder, and its reinforced hooks provide extra support on the ends. Made of tough, impact-resistant, high-density polyethylene which protects against warpage, stress cracks, and UV damage. Universal secure mounting on any 2-by-wide board or wire livestock panels makes this a great indoor/outdoor trough for barns, yards, and show pens. Mounting hardware included, light assembly with screwdriver required.
- Dimensions: 37-3/4" L x 8-1/2" W x 4-3/4" H
- Hook-over feeding trough with six slots for goats, sheep, alpacas, and llamas
- Tough, impact-resistant, high-density polyethylene protects against warpage, stress cracks, and UV damage
- Galvanized steel grid forms six feeding slots; reinforced hooks provide extra support on ends
- Universal secure mounting on any 2-by-wide board or wire livestock panels with hardware included; light assembly with screwdriver required
- Holds 9 quarts (2.25 gallons)