- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
- Independent wire hooks secure feeder to hutch
- Sifts Feed
- Card Slot to keep feed records
- Metal Queen excluder, computer welded, and fully plated.
- Long lasting. Use with a 10 Frame Langstroth hive.
- Usage: Place between Honey and Brood chamber to prevent queen from laying eggs in honey.
- Also will allow you to find the queen easily on hive inspections.
- Do not add until brood is established.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multiple purpose livestock feed
- Textured with grains & molasses for palatability & consumption
- Nutritionally Balanced
- complements current forage program
- select grains for economical source of energy
How to Feed
- Feed at the rate of .5% to 3% of body weight depending on condition of animal, purpose of feeding, and amount of supplemental forage
- Feed good quality hay or pasture at levels to ensure digestive health and general performance
- Provide fresh clean water at all times
- Feed with supplements & minerals as desired
- Feed free choice of salt.
- Crude Protein 12% (min)
- Crude Fat 2.5% (min)
- Crude Fiber 18% (max)
- Calcium 1.0% (min) / 1.5% (max)
- Phosphorous 0.5% (min)
- Salt 1.1% (min) / 1.6% (max)
- Potassium .95% (min)
- Copper 10ppm (min) / 15ppm (max)
- Selenium .1ppm (min)
- Zinc 90ppm (min)
- Vitamin A 36,000 IU/lb (min)
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H