Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
$8.99Feeders hold up to two pounds of food roughly 5 day supply. Has an exclusive snap lock bracket system for wire cages. Sifter floor design eliminates pellet dust. Also available in black #271101 or white #271100. Size 5.75 L X 5 W X 8 H Learn More
KAYTEE® Forti-Diet® Pro Health™ is a Nutritionally Enhanced Daily Diet that provides the essential nutrients your pet needs for a long, healthy life.
- With DHA OMEGA-3 - Supports Heart, Brain & Visual Functions
- Rich in Natural Antioxidants - For general health and immune support
- Probiotics & Prebiotics -Natural ingredients that aid in digestive health
- Naturally Preserved - For ideal freshness
- Rich in fiber - Essential for proper function of the gastrointestinal tract
- Yucca – For odor control
- Promotes a soft, healthy coat
Sun-cured Alfalfa Meal, Ground Oats, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Hulls, Ground Flax Seed, Dried Cane Molasses, Ground Rice, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soy Oil, Salt, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Dried A. oryzae Fermentation Extract (source of protease), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color. Allergen information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other tree nuts.
Crude Protein (min.)...............17.0%
Crude Fat (min.)....................3.0%
Crude Fiber (min.).................14.0%
Crude Fiber (max.).................18.0%
Calcium (min.).......................0.5%Learn More
Salt (max.)........................ 0.75%
Vitamin A (min.)...............5000 IU/lb
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)...........0.4%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)...0.04%
Total Bacillus Species (min.) ..100,000 CFU/g
- New comfort rubber grip fits perfectly into any size hand!`
- New Patent Pending ergonomic and stylish design is easier to grip and use!
- Two stainless steel blades for more coverage in one swipe!
- Handle easily separates to give you the ability to de-shed over larger areas while still maintaining maximum control.
- Two sizes of serated blades: use one to remove top layer of the coat then flip over to the other side to groom closer to the skin.
For a reliable fit when tightening your horse's cinch, choose this heavy-duty nylon latigo. Features holes for buckling and a burgundy alum tanned leather tie. Measures 1-3/4" x 70".Learn More
$8.99KAYTEE® Soft Granule Blend - Lavender Naturally Scented Bedding with a genuine herbal ingredient adds a gentle, soothing scent to your small pet’s habitat. KAYTEE Soft Granule Blend is made from wood fibers that are converted into a soft, highly absorbent bedding and litter. KAYTEE blends this excellent bedding with the perfect amount of real, aromatic lavender flowers to add an air of tranquility and freshness to your small pet’s habitat. The result is an earth-friendly, absorbent bedding that effectively controls odor and adds a calming scent. Learn More
Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)
Menthol 1.25%, Alcohol, Capsicum Tincture, D&c Green #5, Fd&c Yellow #5, Juniper Berry Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Thymol And Water. Effective rub that heals, refreshes and invigorates. Reduces soreness from fatigue or strain. Stimulates superficial circulation. Antiseptic and antibacterial properties.Learn More