Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $2.99
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.
KAYTEE® Fiesta® Treat Sticks are a fun-to-eat way to add variety and activity to your pet’s diet. Choose from any of the fresh tasting flavors to provide a healthy treat made from fortified, nutritious ingredients. KAYTEE Products is dedicated to the health and well being of your pet. FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: Place treat stick in your pet’s habitat. For best results alternate varieties and limit to 1 stick per animal per week. Treats add variety and can be fed up to 20% of the total food intake. Discard unused portion if soiled.Learn More
White Millet, Canary Grass Seed, Dried Papaya, Safflower, Oat Groats, Ground Corn, Dried Pineapple, Hulled Sunflower, Coconut, Sunflower, Gelatin, Dried Banana, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Honey, Corn Sugar, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats, Ground Rice, Dried Mango, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soy Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Flax Seed, Dried Whole Egg, Salt, Wheat Germ Meal, L-Lysine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sun-cured Alfalfa Meal, Titanium Dioxide, Whole Cell Algae Meal (source of DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Yeast Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Niacin, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Artificial Colors. Allergen information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other tree nuts.
Crude Protein (min.)..... 12.0%
Crude Fat (min.).......... 9.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)....... 10.0%
Moisture (max.).......... 12.0%
- 1 lb of natural smoker fuel.
- No perfume smell, just a natural smoke smell.
- 1 lb will typically last for about 10 hive inspections.
- Easy to use and convenient.
$2.99Say "bye-bye" to bored bunnies with the one and only rabbit recommended rope and rattle toy. Just toss it to your furry friend and watch him grab it, shake it, flip it, and fling it. A positively perfect playtime toy for you pet. Made with sisal rope. Provides daily challenges and mental stimulation for your rabbit. Carrot shaped Flip N' Toss is 6" long Learn More
Sleeves are made of polyethylene fiber. They are transparent, 1.25 mil thick and 34" long.Learn More