Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds
Ingredient: -Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Wheat Middlings, Flaxseed Meal, Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Algae Meal, Tagetes (Astec Marigold) Meal And Extract, Paprika, L-Lysine, Dl-Methionine, Etc. Made in United StatesLearn More
EQUIMAX® is the ONLY combination ivermectin/praziquantel dewormer safe for ALL horses, including:
- Foals four weeks of age and older.
- Pregnant and lactating mares - No adverse effects on fertility.
- Breeding stallions - Semen quality and reproductive hormone levels remained unaffected.
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)
- Small Strongyles (fourth–stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Intestinal Threadworms (adults)
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis by Neck Threadworm
A full dose contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1,320 lb.
Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing. A smooth, quick-dissolving apple-flavored paste provides palatability. FDA-approved to effectively treat the most common equine parasites, including:
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
Keep grooming supplies organized with the little giant duratote. Extra-thick sidewalls and compartments make this tote the one that will last a long time. Compartments hold brushes, creams and sprays. Handle now features holes to hold picks and tools. Ideal for storing household cleaning or automotive supplies.Learn More
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects
- Kills aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales.
- Can be used on ornamentals, roses, flowers, shrubs, trees, fruits, citrus, vegetables, and around home foundations.
- Easy to apply with Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer.
Shampoo formula contains Ketoconazole and Triclosan commonly used for the treatment and prevention of bacterial and fungal skin disorders. Relieves itching, irritation and skin infections. The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties aid in flushing hair follicles and degreasing problem coats.Learn More
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs