- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects
- Kills aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales.
- Can be used on ornamentals, roses, flowers, shrubs, trees, fruits, citrus, vegetables, and around home foundations.
- Easy to apply with Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer.
Guards help prevent urine from spraying out of the back and side of hutch. Attaches easily to wire mesh with pre- formed tabs. Kit contains three guards made of rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Some assembly required; guards attach easily to wire mesh with pre-formed tabs (no tools required). Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 24 inch by 24 inch Rabbit Hutch. Side guards are 23.75 inch long by 4 inch high; back guard is 24 inch long by 4 inch high.Learn More
$12.50Dimensions: Pint - 33/4” L x 41/2” W x 23/8” D. Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
OTC™ Jug by Farnam is a paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug. It contains a full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients and absorbs quickly. Use before or after workout. Give 1 full 60 cc tube onto back of tongue. Give 1/2 tube before or after light workout during hot weather to prevent dehydration. Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat. Keep ample drinking water supplied. THIS PRODUCT INTENDED FOR HORSES ONLY - DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE OR OTHER RUMINANTS.
- Paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug.
- Contains full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Use before or after workout.
- This Otc Jug Paste is one of many top quality items in our Electrolytes department.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.Learn More
Ingredient: -Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Wheat Middlings, Flaxseed Meal, Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Algae Meal, Tagetes (Astec Marigold) Meal And Extract, Paprika, L-Lysine, Dl-Methionine, Etc. Made in United StatesLearn More