These syringes can be used to give oral medicine to cats, dogs, or livestock.Learn More
A water soluble premix of vitamins and electrolytes specifically formulated as a water or feed additive; for use when animals are subject to conditions of stress. A nutrient supplement for use in all poultry, swine, ruminants, and horses.Learn More
- Entrance reducers fit 10 Frame Langstroth hives and seamlessly integrate, with HLH bottom boards.
- Has a small and medium gap and can be used to completely close off your hive.
- Usage: Use to reduce the entrance of a hive during new package introduction, also used to prevent the hive from having to much cold air during winter.
- Can be used to close off hive for hive transport, or during area pesticide spraying.
- 1 per hive
- Beehive Unassembled Select Grade Frames-6 1/4" Grove Top & Groove Bottom for 6 7/8" Medium Honey Super.
- 1/2" Thick Bottom Bar.
- Usage: Fits a Deep 6 7/8" Medium Honey Super with 5 5/8" Foundation.
- Assembly required, tools recommend-Hand Stapler, Optional Glue.
Perfect for baby chicks, rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on neck and head.
- Made from heavy gauge galvanized steel and built to last
- For poultry and game birds
- For 1-quart jars
- Total Diameter: 5.5"
- Diameter of Container Inside the Feeder: 3"
$1.971 oz solid Pure Beeswax Learn More
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.