Our soft pack syringes have easy to read, bold graduations to ensure dosing accuracy and a medical grade silicon lubricant inside barrel for smooth accurate delivery. Our needles are ultra-sharp and the anti-friction coating reduces penetration resistance for less animal discomfort. They are color-coded to indicate gauge. The paper-to-plastic packages are tamper evident to ensure sterility. Product information on box and case box for easy inventory control. Each syringe/combo has UPC, lot number, manufacturer and expiration date printed on package.Learn More
Perfect for baby chicks, rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on neck and head.
- Made from heavy gauge galvanized steel and built to last
- For poultry and game birds
- For 1-quart jars
- Total Diameter: 5.5"
- Diameter of Container Inside the Feeder: 3"
Manna Pro Chick Starter is formulated for the development of active immunity to Coccidiosis and for increased rate of weight gain and improved feed efficiency in replacement chickens.
* 18% protein for efficient weight gain and muscle development.
* Medicated with Amprolium and BMD to aid in the prevention of Coccidiosis.
* Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min 18.00%, Lysine Min 0.85%, Methionine Min 0.25%, Crude Fat Min 2.50%, Crude Fiber Max 7.00%, Calcium Min 0.75%, Calcium Max 1.25%, Phosphorus Min 0.70%, Salt Min 0.25%, Salt Max 0.75%
Ingredients: Grain Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, dl-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin DÁ Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Dimethylprimidinol Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Amprolium: 113.5 g/ton
- Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate: 10 g/ton
Feed Manna Pro Chick Starter-Medicated continuously as the sole ration to chicks from 0 to 8 weeks. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
CAUTION: Do not use amprolium in feeds containing bentonite.
WARNING: Use as the sole source of amprolium.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent-or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.Learn More
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
Perfect for baby chicks or small birds. Screw-on replacement jar fits the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Plastic Waterer Base (Item No. 740, sold separately; 1-Quart Plastic Feeder Base (Item No. 806, sold separately); 1-Quart Quail Waterer Base (Item No. 730, sold separately); Metal Chick Feeder Base (Item No. 9810, sold separately); and Metal Chick Waterer Base (Item No. 9826, sold separately). Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the content level is always visible. 3.5 inch diameter by 7.25 inch high.
Jars are molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible.Learn More
$3.99Kaytee Natural Pine Bedding and Litter is manufactured with all natural pine shavings specially processed to eliminate dust and wood debris found in other beddings. The natural pine oils help suppress microogranisms and provide a clean, fresh aroma. *Recommended for open, well ventilated cages and aquariums. *Not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation. *Contains aromatic oils * Learn More
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification