Regular Price: $13.47
Special Price: $1.53
This fully-adjustable basic rope sheep halter is a must-have in the barn. Constructed from soft braid "ski rope". May also be used on goats. Features a lead that measures 7/16" x 4'.Learn More
$1.97Beehive Deep Brood 8 1/2" Plastic Foundation. Resistant to wax moths, long lasting and durable with textured cell pattern. Learn More
These syringes can be used to give oral medicine to cats, dogs, or livestock.Learn More
- Entrance reducers fit 10 Frame Langstroth hives and seamlessly integrate, with HLH bottom boards.
- Has a small and medium gap and can be used to completely close off your hive.
- Usage: Use to reduce the entrance of a hive during new package introduction, also used to prevent the hive from having to much cold air during winter.
- Can be used to close off hive for hive transport, or during area pesticide spraying.
- 1 per hive
- Beehive Unassembled Select Grade Frames-6 1/4" Grove Top & Groove Bottom for 6 7/8" Medium Honey Super.
- 1/2" Thick Bottom Bar.
- Usage: Fits a Deep 6 7/8" Medium Honey Super with 5 5/8" Foundation.
- Assembly required, tools recommend-Hand Stapler, Optional Glue.
$1.971 oz solid Pure Beeswax Learn More
Our soft pack syringes have easy to read, bold graduations to ensure dosing accuracy and a medical grade silicon lubricant inside barrel for smooth accurate delivery. Our needles are ultra-sharp and the anti-friction coating reduces penetration resistance for less animal discomfort. They are color-coded to indicate gauge. The paper-to-plastic packages are tamper evident to ensure sterility. Product information on box and case box for easy inventory control. Each syringe/combo has UPC, lot number, manufacturer and expiration date printed on package.Learn More
Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification