- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
This "all seasons" heated poultry fountain is thermostatically controlled to keep water from freezing during the winter. It has an electrical connection on the base year
- Holds 3 gallons of water
These easy assembly hutches are constructed with rust-resistant, easy to clean wire mesh, doors are surrounded by protective vinyl guards and feature spring tension door latches. Wire mesh bottom is 1/2in x 1in and sides are 2in x 1in.
- Please note: A wire crimping tool (sold separately) will be needed to assemble this cage.
The Triplex Nesting Box is a 36" x 12" x 12", three hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
Universal drain plug de-icier. 1500 watts. Fits all plastic and metal tanks on the market. Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Easy to install. Safe in all tanks.Learn More
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.