- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to layers as the sole ration.
Feeding Direction: Feed as the sole ration to laying birds. Birds 22 weeks and over will consume approximately 85 pounds per year. Keep feeders half full at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone may be feed in addition to Rural King Layer Crumbles. Provide plenty of fresh water, for more information refer to the back of the bag.
- Amino Acid Balanced
- Crumbled form
- Bolstered calcium levels
- High energy level
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- No oyster shells required.
- Strong bones for layers
- Vitamins help fight stress
- Maximum egg protection
***Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under manualLearn More
Manna Pro Adult Potbellied Pig Food
- Use Potbellied Pig Food as the sole ration for adult pigs
- Provide sufficient feed to maintain the desired body condition
- This will typically be in the range at 1-2% of body weight daily
- DO NOT ALLOW pigs to become obese
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
- DO NOT OFFER any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT FEED to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- Made with high quality protein for sound development
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Versatile non-medicated formula
Nurtures five species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
Safe-Guard® 10% Paste Dewormer Safe-Guard 10% paste for deworming horses With a great apple-cinnamon taste that ensures less waste, Safe-Guard 10% fenbendazole paste formula is safe in horses, even foals and pregnant mares. One 25 gram syringe of Safe-Guard 10% paste will treat a 1,100-lb horse and is very effective against the typical adult equine parasites (i.e. roundworms, pinworms, Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus and small strongyles (L5)).
Ideally, you should use Safe-Guard Paste to treat encysted small strongyles when pastures are dormant. Use the Safe-Guard Power Dose by administering one 25 gm syringe per 550 lbs/day for 5 consecutive days. For more information, read the product label.Learn More
SuperShine Hoof Polish and Sealer is North America's best-selling hoof polish. It gives your horse's hooves a magnificent mirror-like finish and dries in less than 60 seconds. The quick-drying formula helps prevent dirt and dust from settling on the show-winning shine of the horse's hooves. It seals out excess moisture to harden soft hooves, but will not harm their feet because the product does not penetrate beyond the surface of the hoof wall. SuperShine rubs off in a week with the horse's normal activities in the stall, paddock, or pasture. Gives high-gloss, mirror-like finish Seals out excess moisture Hardens soft hoofs Dries in less than 60 seconds Will not harm horses' hooves Does not penetrate beyond the surface of the hoof wall Wears off in a week with normal activityLearn More
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment is a topical antiseptic which aids in the relief of temporary muscular soreness, stiffness or swelling caused by exposure, overwork or exertion. Stimulates circulation in the area where applied. To speed up effectiveness wring out a sponge in hot water and hold to the affected area. For body wash mix 4 ounces of liniment with 24 ounces of water and 8 ounces of vinegar. A daily wash helps horses cool out and stay supple. Active ingredients include menthol 1.27%. Also contains plant extracts of calendula, echinacea and wormwood; acetone, chloroxylenol, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6, iodine, potassium iodide, thymol, wormwood oil and water. 16 oz., 32 oz or Gallon.Learn More