- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
$10.99Corona Ointment provides a favorable environment for the rapid healing of cuts, abrasion, sores, etc., with minimal scaring. Clinical tests, conducted at leading veterinary college, have demonstrated Corona's effectiveness in the healing of minor wounds. Corona Multi-Purpose ointment contains 30% Lanolin. Lanolin, the natural, protective oil of wool, has unique characteristics that make it a superior base for fine skin and pharmaceutical creams. Lanolin's ability to attract moisture and allow it to be fully absorbed by the skin makes it the best foundation available for skin, hair, and hoof care products.
Directions: For Minor Wounds: Clean the area and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
- Multi-purpose formula
- Same fourmula Since 1906
- For cuts, sores, chapping, scrapes & dry skin
- With 30% lanolin
- keeps affected areas soft and supple
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax (yellow wax), Disodium EDTA, Frangrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- Made with high quality protein for sound development
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Versatile non-medicated formula
Nurtures five species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
Bickmore Gall Salve for Horses helps heal collar and saddle galls, minor wounds, sores, scratches and hobble chafes. This multi-purpose, topical, antiseptic salve will not rub or sweat off, allowing your horse to continue working while healing.
- Will not rub or sweat off.
- Multi-purpose topical antiseptic for all topical wounds and sores.
- Allows the horse to continue working while healing.
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment is a topical antiseptic which aids in the relief of temporary muscular soreness, stiffness or swelling caused by exposure, overwork or exertion. Stimulates circulation in the area where applied. To speed up effectiveness wring out a sponge in hot water and hold to the affected area. For body wash mix 4 ounces of liniment with 24 ounces of water and 8 ounces of vinegar. A daily wash helps horses cool out and stay supple. Active ingredients include menthol 1.27%. Also contains plant extracts of calendula, echinacea and wormwood; acetone, chloroxylenol, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6, iodine, potassium iodide, thymol, wormwood oil and water. 16 oz., 32 oz or Gallon.Learn More
Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Designed Just for Goats!
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for sound growth.
- Fosters optimal conditions for reproduction and enhances show appearance.
- Chelated minerals for improved absorption and utilization.
- Contains ammonium chloride.
- Exclusive microbial blend promotes proper digestive function.
- Loose mineral form can be fed free choice.