- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Manna Pro Adult Potbellied Pig Food
- Use Potbellied Pig Food as the sole ration for adult pigs
- Provide sufficient feed to maintain the desired body condition
- This will typically be in the range at 1-2% of body weight daily
- DO NOT ALLOW pigs to become obese
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
- DO NOT OFFER any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT FEED to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to layers as the sole ration.
Feeding Direction: Feed as the sole ration to laying birds. Birds 22 weeks and over will consume approximately 85 pounds per year. Keep feeders half full at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone may be feed in addition to Rural King Layer Crumbles. Provide plenty of fresh water, for more information refer to the back of the bag.
- Amino Acid Balanced
- Crumbled form
- Bolstered calcium levels
- High energy level
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- No oyster shells required.
- Strong bones for layers
- Vitamins help fight stress
- Maximum egg protection
***Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under manualLearn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.99
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $10.99
Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives, and because timothy hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems.
Natural sun-cured timothy hay
Crude Protein (min.)...........6.0%
Crude Fat (min.)...............2.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)............32.0%
Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- Made with high quality protein for sound development
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Versatile non-medicated formula
Nurtures five species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
Touch-Up works great to build up legs to achieve a thick fuller appearance, even on black cattle. After you have groomed the leg with adhesive, spray a generous coat of Ultra White Touch-Up. It blows out in powder-like particles to give a more natural appearance than heavy adhesives or leg builders. Cover with Sullivan's Black Finisher™ (# 441105) for black cattle.Learn More
Uniquely formulated for safe and effective removal of show-day products.
A great product used for the safe and effective removal of show day preparations. Now available with Sullivan's new Vita Hair Package that contains Biotin, Pro-Vitamin B-5, and Vitamin E. Hocus Pocus contains NO harsh products that effect hair coat or skin. Simply spray on, rub in and shampoo with Sullivan’s Clear Choice Shampoo. Hair will perform naturally upon completion. For the best results blow out before washing. More economical than liquid adhesive removers. Select single or case and specify quantity below.
- Faster Hair Growth
- More Body & Volume
- Increased Shine
- Thicker Hair
- Healthier Skin
- Improved Nutrient Absorption
ALL AEROSOLS MUST BE SHIPPED GROUND.THEY CANNOT GO NEXT DAY, SECOND DAY, OR THIRD DAY AIR. THEY CANNOT BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY WITH THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE.Learn More