- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Manna Pro Adult Potbellied Pig Food
- Use Potbellied Pig Food as the sole ration for adult pigs
- Provide sufficient feed to maintain the desired body condition
- This will typically be in the range at 1-2% of body weight daily
- DO NOT ALLOW pigs to become obese
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
- DO NOT OFFER any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT FEED to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
$10.99Corona Ointment provides a favorable environment for the rapid healing of cuts, abrasion, sores, etc., with minimal scaring. Clinical tests, conducted at leading veterinary college, have demonstrated Corona's effectiveness in the healing of minor wounds. Corona Multi-Purpose ointment contains 30% Lanolin. Lanolin, the natural, protective oil of wool, has unique characteristics that make it a superior base for fine skin and pharmaceutical creams. Lanolin's ability to attract moisture and allow it to be fully absorbed by the skin makes it the best foundation available for skin, hair, and hoof care products.
Directions: For Minor Wounds: Clean the area and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
- Multi-purpose formula
- Same fourmula Since 1906
- For cuts, sores, chapping, scrapes & dry skin
- With 30% lanolin
- keeps affected areas soft and supple
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax (yellow wax), Disodium EDTA, Frangrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
Multi-Species Milk Replacer
- Made with high quality protein for sound development
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Versatile non-medicated formula
Nurtures five species of baby animals:
- Goat Kids
- Baby Pigs
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to layers as the sole ration.
Feeding Direction: Feed as the sole ration to laying birds. Birds 22 weeks and over will consume approximately 85 pounds per year. Keep feeders half full at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone may be feed in addition to Rural King Layer Crumbles. Provide plenty of fresh water, for more information refer to the back of the bag.
- Amino Acid Balanced
- Crumbled form
- Bolstered calcium levels
- High energy level
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- No oyster shells required.
- Strong bones for layers
- Vitamins help fight stress
- Maximum egg protection
***Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under manualLearn More
Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Designed Just for Goats!
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for sound growth.
- Fosters optimal conditions for reproduction and enhances show appearance.
- Chelated minerals for improved absorption and utilization.
- Contains ammonium chloride.
- Exclusive microbial blend promotes proper digestive function.
- Loose mineral form can be fed free choice.
SuperShine Hoof Polish and Sealer is North America's best-selling hoof polish. It gives your horse's hooves a magnificent mirror-like finish and dries in less than 60 seconds. The quick-drying formula helps prevent dirt and dust from settling on the show-winning shine of the horse's hooves. It seals out excess moisture to harden soft hooves, but will not harm their feet because the product does not penetrate beyond the surface of the hoof wall. SuperShine rubs off in a week with the horse's normal activities in the stall, paddock, or pasture. Gives high-gloss, mirror-like finish Seals out excess moisture Hardens soft hoofs Dries in less than 60 seconds Will not harm horses' hooves Does not penetrate beyond the surface of the hoof wall Wears off in a week with normal activityLearn More