Kills 50+ types of insects on contact
- Use on vegetables, flowers, shrubs and lawns
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Kills Ants, Chinch Bugs, Cutworms, Fleas, Mole Crickets, Ticks and other pests
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
- Long Lasting non-corrosive 304 Stainless Steel body and trigger
- Two wrench flats for easy installation and removal
- Slotted filter keeps foreign matter out of valve
- Adjustable to three water flow rates
- Built in playquard protects trigger action
- Designed for use with pigs 50 lbs or more
- Outstanding finisher nipple
- 3/4 Inch Bite on Water Supply Trigger
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
Regular Price: $13.49
Special Price: $12.49
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Expertly designed and formulated chick feed for natural, balanced nutrition to support strong and healthy growing chicks.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian chick diet—no need for supplementation
- 18% protein to support muscle development and weight gain
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to support the immune system and overall health of the chick
- NO added hormones
- Added marigold extract to improve skin coloration
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion for chicks
- Crumble form encourages feeding
- Available regionally in medicated and non-medicated versions.
Guards help prevent urine from spraying out of the back and side of hutch. Attaches easily to wire mesh with pre- formed tabs. Kit contains three guards made of rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Some assembly required; guards attach easily to wire mesh with pre-formed tabs (no tools required). Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 24 inch by 24 inch Rabbit Hutch. Side guards are 23.75 inch long by 4 inch high; back guard is 24 inch long by 4 inch high.Learn More
- Used to assemble or repair wire cages, hutches, or other wire products.
- Designed to easily attach clips or ferrules around all types of wire mesh products like wire cages and hutches.
- Can typically be used with any wire cage clips, but recommended with Pet Lodge Wire Clips: Model ACC1.
$11.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More