Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $8.99
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
- Contains 0.975% Pyrethins from Chrysanthemum flowers, for effective flying insect control
- Kills & repels Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats and Small Flying Moths
- For use in barns, offices, or in your home to control flying insects
$8.97These trays perfectly fit the No. 1502 hatching drawer and provide a cushioned liner for the eggs as well as firm footing for newly hatched chicks. These liners are 2-ply heavy paper. The top ply has been treated with a mild germicide to control bacteria and suppress odors. Highly recommended, these disposable tray liners make for a quick and easy clean up of the plastic hatching drawer in the No. 1502 and 1202E incubators. Liner size 13.25” X 27.69” Learn More
Pyrantel pamoate in paste form. Labeled for control of large and small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms in horses. Packaged in calibrated plastic syringe.
- 1 cc per 60 pounds body weight orally. One syringe will worm 1,200 pounds.
For a reliable fit when tightening your horse's cinch, choose this heavy-duty nylon latigo. Features holes for buckling and a burgundy alum tanned leather tie. Measures 1-3/4" x 70".Learn More