$248.97Powder River 10' Homesteader Cattle Alley Panel 005-00365 Learn More
For convenient feeding without entering the stall, choose Priefert’ s Premier Stall Feeder in place of a window option with your Premier Stall Front (sold separately). This feeder includes a built in hay rack that can be accessed through a panel on the outside of the stall, making it easy to hay your horses from the alley of your barn. This feeder also includes Priefert’s Black Feeder Bucket (FF20BLACK) and its mounting bracket (PHSFB). The feeder is designed with an integrated feed chute that allows you to feed pellets or grain from outside the stall without having to open a feeder panel. Simply mount the included feed bucket inside the stall, under the feed chute, and you can pour feed directly into the bucket. Priefert’s Premier Stall Feeder pins securely into place. This product features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat finish to help it resist rust and scratching, while UV inhibitors in the powder help the feeder resist fading, ensuring that your product holds up well and looks great for many years to come.
- Overall Width: 28”
- Overall Depth: 21”
- Overall Height: 34”
- Weight: 51 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Hay rack constructed from 18 gauge round tubing
- Feeder constructed from 14 & 16 gauge sheet steel
- Includes FF20BLACK & PHSFB
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
The Universal Welded Wire pen from Rugged Ranch measures 7' X 8' X 48" - Made from 2"x2" Welded Wire it is perfect for housing all types of animals. The welded wire top adds that extra safety measure to really protect your pets from predators. Comes equipped with an easily removable knock-out back panel for the addition of our large Dog House or Wooden Chicken Hutch. Serves as a complete home for chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats and baby goats.
- Use as a stand alone pen or as a free range cage you can easily move around your property
- Comes with a knock out panel so you can easily add our Wooden Nesting Hutch or Large Dog House
- Complete home for up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, ducks, turkeys, etc.
- Does NOT come with caps
- Shade top shown in picture NOT included with purchase of the pen
Chickenguard's ASTx Extreme won’t let you down! Combining the same great feature set as our Premium model, the Extreme is built to military-grade specification and includes the upgraded motor with a huge 4kg/8lbs capacity ensuring continued use even in the harshest of environments.
ASTx Extreme automatic chicken coop door opener comes with an integrated timer and light sensor in one complete package for straightforward installation with no messy wiring or DIY knowledge required.
The All-in-One design makes setting up a breeze as everything you need is enclosed in one handy box. No messy wiring or limit switches to attach to your coop, simply attach the Door Opener to the outside of your coop, tie the lifting cord to the door and you’re away.
- Integrated Timer and LUX Sensor for total control
- Configurable fail-safe mode - closes door at a programmable timke even if it is still light
- Manually control door with simple press of the button
- Easily adjustable LUX sensitivity to vary when the door opens or closes when using the LUX sensor
- Extended working temperature -13°F - 122°F
- Fully featured LCD Display for ease of use
- Door closed indicator visible up to 100 metres(~330 feet) away
- Low battery warning indicator
- All-in-one design
- Long Battery life
- No Complicated Wiring/Cabling
- 8lb door lifting capacity
- Full 2-Year Warranty
Ideal for exposition centers, fairgrounds, or home use, these panels are designed for the confinement of small livestock, such as sheep, hogs, and goats. These versatile panels allow for quick and easy setup. With vertical bars that are set on 4” centers, these panels discourage livestock from rearing up and finding a foothold, the way they often do with horizontal-rail panels. Priefert’s Sheep, Hog, and Goat Panels are available in a variety of lengths and connect using sturdy pin connections. Each panel features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Height: 49”
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 4” centers
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Vertical rails constructed from 1.05” OD 18 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
Designed for the horse owner who needs a hardworking and easy-to-use trimming tool, the Electric Hoof Knife Horse set can meet all your basic trimming and hoof maintenance needs. You can use the Electric Hoof Knife to quickly and effortlessly trim the hoof wall, sole, and flare with smooth results every time.
The Electric Hoof Knife’s design makes trimming pain-free, and the tool is quiet, comfortable, and easy to control so you can feel confident putting your animal’s hoof care in your hands.
- Electric Hoof Knife– 1.3 pounds, 11.5 inches long
- Chainsaw Trimming Disc– 4-Tooth chainsaw disc
- Power Rasp– Coarse, abrasive disc
- Diamond-Coated Chainsaw File– Sharpener for chainsaw teeth
- Tail Tie– Strong and stretchy silicone band
- Carrying Case– Durable and lightweight bag for tool and discs
- Safety Glasses– Clear, UV-protective, wrap around design to provide full protection
- Instructional DVD– Comprehensive & easy-to-follow instructions
The Coops & Feathers Chicken Home is something all the chicks will be talking about!! This chicken coop is designed to fit 5 full grown hens! You can easily access the inside of the coop. This Coop features a large backyard area on the bottom level for the flock to roam around and exercise. The peaked roof gives your chickens plenty of room to feel comfortable while inside the Coop. This Coop has a shaded area on the bottom level underneath the roosting box to help your chickens keep cool on those hot days. There is a free range door to allow your chickens to roam free as they wish, and is closeable when it is time for the flock to get back in the Coop. On the second floor, your flock will find the nesting and roosting box. In this area you will find a large roosting area with two roosting bars as well as separated nesting bays. There is easy access to the roosting & nesting box from outside of the coop, the roof above the pop out nesting area lifts up for easy access to eggs, as well as a door in the back of the Coop that leads to the roosting bars. Cleaning tray pulls out from underneath the roosting area on the second level from outside the Coop, which makes for easy cleaning.
- Exterior - 76.5 inches x 50 inches x 50 inches
- Run Space - 46 inches x 41.6 inches x 41.4-49.6 inches
- Coop Area - 41.6 inches x 23 inches x 21.9-30.1 inches
- Nesting Box - 23 inches x 14.4 inches x 13.1-15.3 inches
This modular Chicken Coop is made with naturally rot and pest resistant Solid Fir. The Raised Coop comes with a large dual nesting box and two built in roosting perches. The easy access top door allows for easy egg collection and cleaning. It also comes with a pull-out tray for cleaning. This coop is great for housing Chickens, Rabbits, and Cats.
- Built in yard
- 2 separate nesting areas with easy lift access for collecting eggs
- 2 access doors for cleaning
- 2 roosting perches built inside hutch area
- Made of solid fir which is naturally pest and rot resistant
- Dimensions - 75.5" x 30.5" x 57"
The Stripping Chute Lead Up provides a smooth entry into the Easy Exit Stripping Chute. Steers and calves walk up the ramp, made of expanded metal, with great traction. It has chain gussets to attach simply to the Easy Exit Stripping Chute with strength. It is recommended that a panel is attached to the back for better functionality. The Chute Help Stripping Chute Lead Up is a must have for your arena!
- Length: 36 in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Height: 68 in.
- Weight: approx. 150 lbs.
- Powder Coated
- Large front and rear door access
- 2 nest boxes
- Beautiful new all-natural wood design
- 4 roosting perches - 2 inside and 2 in the yard
- Galvanized clean out tray
- Locking roost safety door to keep your hens safe at night
- Measures 78" x 48" x 45"