Give your chickens a place to cluck home. The Precision Old Red Barn Chicken Coop has old-fashioned appeal with new-age features. The weather-resistant roof lifts for easy access to storage, so you can keep tools and feed on hand. Multiple nesting boxes allow for multiple chickens to live in harmony. Old-fashioned red barn-style chicken coop.
- Easy access to roof storage of tools and feed.
- Multiple nesting boxes.
- Rain-resistant roof with durable liner.
- Perfect for multiple chickens.
- Dimensions: 53W x 78D x 51.5H inches.
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 16"
- Color: Shoshone Black
Ideal for free-standing portable systems. The Powder River Classic Bow Gate frame is made from a heavy schedule 40 pipe, while the bottom section is made of 7 gauge steel. Powder River's Classic Gates are hung within the bow, making this the strongest bow gate on the market.
- Best way to make portable corrals without the need for setting a post -- fast to install.
- Bow frames are built sturdy enough to handle the gate and keepit from sagging
- Connects to all Powder River panels in seconds.
- Common uses in round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability. Slide Latch.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
Tough hand tooled roping and trail saddle. Built on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Features hand carved basket and floral pattern, roughout fenders and jockeys, blevins style buckles, neoprene in skirts, padded suede leather seat and laced stirrups. Dark oil and light chestnut.
Color: Light ChestnutLearn More
$468.97Low cost feeder provides adequate food for birds, but protects feed from weather, animals, varmints, cattle and hogs. Clearing of lands depletes natural food of wild birds and released birds do not know how to look for food, so this feeder supplies adequate fresh feed. Increased bird feeding capacity with six feeder stations. Learn More
- Deep 8" bowl holds 5.5 gallons of water
- Made especially for horses, exotic pets, or small farm animals
- The AHW30 is electric and uses a 75-watt super-efficient infrared heating pad, that is thermostatically controlled
- Heat pads are totally isolated from the animal to prevent danger from shock
- Units have a non-siphoning, easy maintenance water valve
- Height of Trough: 16"
- Dimensions: 21" x 22" x 23"
- Additional pressure regulator required for pressures above 55 p.s.i.
- AMPS: .7
- Watts: 75
- Bars: Semi Quarter
- Horn: 2”
- Swell: 10"
- Gullet: 6"
- Skirt: 22” x 22 1/2”
- Rigging: In Skirt
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles.
- Neoprene in skirts.
- Light oil and light chestnut.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Oil
The 4' Mini Pasture Feeder is perfect for goats, Sheep, and Miniature Horses. It is made with a heavy duty construction, pre-galvanized catch basin and hot dipped galvanized hay rack. The Mini Feeder has a quick 10 minute assembly with only 4 bolts. Assembled, it measures 23" x 47" x 38".
- Perfect for goats, sheep & miniature horses
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 4 bolt assembly
A lightweight, balanced saddle designed for long distance endurance and trail riding. Comfortable, wide padded seat distributes the rider's weight allowing for long hours in the saddle. Equipped with dees over cantle for attaching gear.
Color: BrownLearn More