$31.98The Farm Innovators Bucket Heater is a submergible bucket heater and is designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110ºF.Product Features:
- 1000 watts
- Safe in plastic
- Designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110 degrees F.
- Thermostatically controlled to regulate the water temperature between 85 and 110 degrees F
$30.97Clear plastic dome Chick-Bator with 4 Quail Eggs (available year round) and Egg Hatchers Guide Book Complete - nothing else to buy. GQF Manufacturing Chick-Bator Incubator w/ 4 Quail Eggs 110V 9105 Learn More
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
John Ewing himself tested the original Formula 707 Glo Shampoo formulation on Charolais cows – the ones with the cream-colored coats – back in the 1970s. We’re pleased to say this Formula 707 Glo Shampoo concentrate is just like the shampoo knowledgeable horse people have trusted for years, but now it’s even more effective.
Formula 707 Glo conditioning shampoo leaves the coat smelling great while its hydrating formula leaves the skin clean and soft. Thick, rich, Formula 707 Glo Shampoo rinses out quickly and thoroughly with either warm or cool water, and its clarifying properties leave the hair coat glossy and easily managed.Learn More
This stainless steel gag bit features a 5" sweet iron snaffle mouth and 7-1/2" cheeks. Depending on the degree of slide on the gag, these bits aid in lifting the shoulders, allow more flex for turning and provide more control at a higher rate of speed, making them popular for barrel racing and other speed events. These bits should be used with a loose chain curb.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More
$30.99(for use with Pen No. 0303 and No. 0001. Includes 2 cups completely assembled with tubing). Must have pressure reducing Valve No. 4090. Not included. The following three rink Cup Kits are complete except for the No. 4090 Pressure Reducing Valve, which must be purchased separately. The pressure Reducing Valve can handle up to 210 Drink Cups. (Several Kits) Drink cup kits are mounted on back of pen above trough, permitting trough to be used for feed. Learn More
Studies show that many performance horses can be helped by the addition of thiamin (vitamin B1) to their diets. If a performance horse on good nutrition shows a loss of weight or appetite, a dull coat, muscle tremors, cramps, diarrhea or nervousness, there is a good chance that Thiamax can help. Thiamax is pure thiamine mononitrate in a stable, palatable wheat germ base that your horse will eat right out of your hand.
- Vitamin B1 is natural help for horses under stress
- Use when nervousness interferes with performance
***NOTE: IMAGE SHOWN IS OF 10 LB TUB. THIS ITEM IS THE 5 LB TUB.***Learn More
On-trend, wheat-colored stitching is the perfect accent to this 5/8" golden brown harness leather headstall. This headstall features a doubled and stitched browband, a single-ply throat latch and brown latigo leather ties at bit ends. Nickel plated hardware. Horse size.Learn More