- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
$124.97GQF has worked closely over the years with science departments at leading universities to produce the best quail breeding pens. Our latest improvement is the use of rubber coated wire. This wire is easier on the birds’ feet, allows the pens to withstand repeated cleaning with cage washers, power washers, or just a garden hose, and increases durability. Each section measures 10” x 24” and is adequate for up to 2 pair of Bobwhite or one cock and three hens. These pens have a large feed trough with a water trough on the back for easy filling and may be equipped with an automatic watering system. Correct slope of the floor permits eggs to roll out under feed trough for production of cleaner eggs with less damage and easier gathering. Intended for use with Bobwhite and Cortunix size birds. Galvanized steel section walls can be removed for colony breeding. Drop Pan, item 0317, and stand, item 0316, sold separately. Learn More
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- The Wahl Arco is a Professional Equine clipper kit that is perfect for the bridal path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work on all breeds
- Professional cordless '5 in 1' blade clipper kit with 2 NiMH batteries and unsurpassed cutting performance
- Exceptionally lightweight, amazingly quiet with no vibration at 5,500 strokes per minute, the Arco gives you the power and performance you need
- The adjustable '5 in 1' blade has blade sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, & #40 all in one blade and glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- The clipper and blade are ALWAYS cool running and give you continuous cordless operation with the dual-charge battery packs
- The unsurpassed cutting ability of the '5 in 1' blade by Wahl ensures top clipper performance for all grooming needs
- 6.75 inches long, weighs 7.9 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The Arco clipper is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip!
- Professional cordless Arco clipper
- 2 NiMH batteries giving you continuous runtime
- '5 in 1' adjustable blade
- Durable storage case
- Charging base
- 4 slide on attachment guide combs
- Blade oil, cleaning brush and instructions
- Size: Large
- Two plastic pans with individual slide out trays make for easy clean up.
- There are two sets of flooring: wood slat and wire with spacing for dwarfs and guinea piges.
- Built-in, ventilated breeding/nesting area with separate access
- Assembles in 5 simple steps
- Measures 48 x 24 x 46 inches Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Excellent feeder for multiple livestock use
- Replacement liners available
- Liner Depth: 10"
- Poly liner has 27" inside width.
- The liner length is 120"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 120"
- Width: 34"
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 65 lbs
The 2365 is a new model using the same 12 volt wafer thermostat included with the 1586. TUV listed for use in classroom and laboratory settings. A fan is included for circulating air and the compact heater unit allows for more viewing area. We have cut cost in the 2365 by replacing the picture window with two smaller ones.
- Visibility is still good for monitoring hatches and temperatures. Includes plastic bottom liner and thermometer.
- Wt. 8 lbs.
- 12 Volt DC power supply operates on 100 to 240 Volt AC .
- Only U.S. plug & cordset supplied.
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Dimensions 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Feeder designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- A great feeder for the price conscious customer
- Slanted bars are made from Priefert's Quadraform 18 gauge tubing.
- Easy Assembly
- Slanted top rails ensure the cattle keep their heads in the feeder while eating eliminating costly hay loss
- Easy to relocate
- Length: 96"
- Width: 96"
- Height: 45"
- Weight: 105 lbs