- Small pet carrot sticks
- Safe non-toxic chew toy and enticing fruit flavor
- Predrilled to fit treat-k-bob
- Fun vegetable shapes
- Measures 5-inch width by 3/4-inch depth by 8-1/2-inch height
Our soft pack syringes have easy to read, bold graduations to ensure dosing accuracy and a medical grade silicon lubricant inside barrel for smooth accurate delivery. Our needles are ultra-sharp and the anti-friction coating reduces penetration resistance for less animal discomfort. They are color-coded to indicate gauge. The paper-to-plastic packages are tamper evident to ensure sterility. Product information on box and case box for easy inventory control. Each syringe/combo has UPC, lot number, manufacturer and expiration date printed on package.Learn More
$2.79Each Ideal stainless steel needle is three-point, B Bevel, precision ground to maintain a sharper, longer-lasting penetration surface. The cannulas are crimped and pressed into a sturdy, plated-brass hub. Non-sterile. 16G x 1 1/2" - 3 Per Pack Learn More
Perfect for baby chicks, rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on neck and head.
- Made from heavy gauge galvanized steel and built to last
- For poultry and game birds
- For 1-quart jars
- Total Diameter: 5.5"
- Diameter of Container Inside the Feeder: 3"
These syringes can be used to give oral medicine to cats, dogs, or livestock.Learn More
The nesting-style lug design makes attachment to the base easy, while the low profile enhances stability of the waterer. Fits the Little Giant 1-Gallon Nesting Waterer Base (Item No. 780, sold separately). Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible. 8 inch diameter by 7.5 inch high.
- Nesting-style lug design for easy attachment
- Low profile enhances stability
- Fits the Little Giant 1-Gallon Nesting-Style Waterer Base (sold separately)
- Transparent polyethylene
- Water level is always visible
$2.79Each Ideal stainless steel needle is three-point, B Bevel, precision ground to maintain a sharper, longer-lasting penetration surface. The cannulas are crimped and pressed into a sturdy, plated-brass hub. Non-sterile. 14G x 1" - 3 Per Pack Learn More