This 32 ounce heated water bottle is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary and prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures. With a no-drip brass drinking valve, this bottle is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents. Ideal for year-round use. One year limited warranty.
- 32-Ounce bottle
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures
- Perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents
- 20 Watts
Ideal for home and farm applications such as areas of stock tank de-icers, pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RV's
- Two outlets
- Saves energy
- Great for the winter months
- On at 35 degrees F
- Off at 45 degrees F
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)
See MSDS for additional information. Learn More
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns