Guards help prevent urine from spraying out of the back and side of hutch. Attaches easily to wire mesh with pre- formed tabs. Kit contains three guards made of rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Some assembly required; guards attach easily to wire mesh with pre-formed tabs (no tools required). Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 24 inch by 24 inch Rabbit Hutch. Side guards are 23.75 inch long by 4 inch high; back guard is 24 inch long by 4 inch high.Learn More
$12.50Dimensions: Pint - 33/4” L x 41/2” W x 23/8” D. Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More
- Wooden Inner cover with Bee Escape hole used with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Beehives.
- Usage: Used as a protecting cover over the hive, adding extra installation, keeps the top from sticking to boxes and tops, prolongs the life of your equipment.
- Can serve a feeding board, and when used with a Bee Escape or Cone will help remove bees from the hive during honey harvest.
- Moisture resistant
- 1 per hive
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds
- Formulated specifically for lambs and provides complete nutrition
- Contains 30% fat for increased weight gains and early weaning
- Decreased lactose levels for improved performance and less scours
- Contains organic acids, which allows free choice feeding
- Non-medicated to eliminate antibiotic resistance concerns
W F YOUNG, INC ULTRASHIELD EX AEROSOL SPRAY (429256)-------- The most advanced, ready-to-use fly, mosquito and tick repellant available. Sweat resistant and weather proof. Insects are killed and repelled for up to 17 days. Kills and repells mosquitoesLearn More
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects
- Kills aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales.
- Can be used on ornamentals, roses, flowers, shrubs, trees, fruits, citrus, vegetables, and around home foundations.
- Easy to apply with Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer.
Nutrena SafeChoice Maintenance Horse Feed comes as a 50 pound bag. The feed has a controlled starch formula for maintenance horses with moderate energy needs.
- Balanced energy with moderate calories level for maintenance horses
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Organic trace minerals for immune support, increased bioavailiability and improved skin, hair and hoof quality
- Pelleted form
Nutrient Level Crude Protein 12.0% Lysine 0.60% Methionine 0.25% Threonine 0.45% Crude Fat 5.0% Crude Fiber Max. 18.0% Dietary Starch Max. 20.0% Sugar Max. 5.0% Calcium 0.80 - 1.20% Phosphorus 0.60% Copper 50 ppm Zinc 160 ppm Selenium 0.50 ppm Vitamin A 3,000 IU/lb Vitamin D 300 IU/lb Vitamin E 75 IU/lb Biotin 0.45 mg/lb Lactobacillus Acidophilus 4.6M CFU/lb Lactobacilllus Casei 4.6M CFU/lb Bifidobacterium Thermophilum 4.6M CFU/lb Enterococcus Faecium 4.6M CFU/lb