Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $8.99
CV-80D Farm and Dairy Fly Spray
- CV-80D's Unique Solvent-based Formula is Specifically Created for Agricultural Use.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins delivers instant knockdown & kill
- Kills and repels a wide variety of flying insects including house flies, barn flies, stable flies and more.
- Non water-based formula never needs shaking
- For use as a premise spray or directly on-animal
- USDA rated for use in food areas
- 15 oz.
- Contains 0.975% Pyrethins from Chrysanthemum flowers, for effective flying insect control
- Kills & repels Flies, Mosquitoes, Gnats and Small Flying Moths
- For use in barns, offices, or in your home to control flying insects
Menthol 1.25%, Alcohol, Capsicum Tincture, D&c Green #5, Fd&c Yellow #5, Juniper Berry Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Thymol And Water. Effective rub that heals, refreshes and invigorates. Reduces soreness from fatigue or strain. Stimulates superficial circulation. Antiseptic and antibacterial properties.Learn More
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
Pyrantel pamoate in paste form. Labeled for control of large and small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms in horses. Packaged in calibrated plastic syringe.
- 1 cc per 60 pounds body weight orally. One syringe will worm 1,200 pounds.
You are proud of your eggs and work hard to create the perfect basket. Manna Pro® Egg Cleanser™ contains a blend of all-natural enzymes to help you bring out the natural beauty of your eggs by safely and gently removing common stains, residues and contaminants.
- Reveals your eggs’ natural beauty!
- Safe and gentle alternative to harsh detergents
- Removes dirt, grim and contaminants
Mix 2 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh, warm water. Allow eggs to sit in the solution for 10-15 minutes, then wash by using a clean, white cloth or brush. Rinse eggs thoroughly and refrigerate after washing.
For fertilized eggs intended for incubation: Allow eggs to sit in warm solution for only 3-5 minutes, then lightly scrub with a cloth or brush, rinse and place in incubator. Dispose of solution after use.
Pre-mixing for later use: Mix 8 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh water to make a stock solution. When ready to use, add one quart of the stock solution to 3 quarts of fresh, warm water to make Egg Cleanser solution.
Water, Yeast, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.Learn More
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.49
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to layers as the sole ration.
Feeding Direction: Feed as the sole ration to laying birds. Birds 22 weeks and over will consume approximately 85 pounds per year. Keep feeders half full at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone may be feed in addition to Rural King Layer Crumbles. Provide plenty of fresh water, for more information refer to the back of the bag.
- Amino Acid Balanced
- Crumbled form
- Bolstered calcium levels
- High energy level
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- No oyster shells required.
- Strong bones for layers
- Vitamins help fight stress
- Maximum egg protection
***Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under manualLearn More
$8.97GQF Manufacturing Snap Switch 22 AMP 124/250 Volt 3006 for light duty. Replacement switch for wafer thermostat equipped Hova-Bator Incubators. For heaters over 75 Watts, order No. 3006B. Learn More