ProMectin B (ivermectin) Pour-On delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient low-volume application. Ivermectin is a potent anti-parasitic agent whose chemical structure is different from those of other antiparasitic agents.Learn More
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.Learn More
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
- 3 simple steps to assemble
- Solid wood frame
- Heavy-duty wire mesh panel
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces
- Three removable locking panels for easy access
- Design offers multiple configurations to attach additional Multi-Plex Play Yards and Hutch
- Dimensions: 33" x 26" x 19"
The Stockman Collection is constructed from Hermann Oak® russet harness leather that has an antiqued look and breaks in easily for an amazing feel. From ropers to trail riders, this all-around collection of tack is a great choice. This 5/8" russet harness leather headstall features Horse Shoe Brand floral stainless steel conchos and buckles designed by Jeremiah Watt for just the right touch. Horse size.Learn More
A super seller, our single-ply 5/8" harness leather bridle features a doubled and stitched browband with a 4-3/8" curb bit, 6' conway buckle reins, nickel plated hardware and an all leather curb strap.Learn More
- Single-ply 5/8" harness leather browband bridle
- Doubled and stiched browband
- 5" curb bit
- 7' conway buckle reins
- All leather curb strap
- Nickle plated hardware
- Horse size
Sevin concentrate for use on vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals. Kills over 100 varieties of insect pests.
- Great for use on larger gardens, fruit and ornamental trees, and gardens.
- Provides excellent control of leaf eating and sucking insects!
- Controls ticks that vector lyme disease.
- Shortest pre-harvest interval.