The Coops & Feathers Walk-In Chicken Home is something all the chicks will be talking about!! This chicken coop is designed to fit 5 full grown hens! With the tall walk in door, you can easily access the inside of the coop. There is also a door on the side of the coop to easily retrieve your fresh farm eggs! Treat your chickens to this mansion of a coop! This coop is made out of sturdy wood.
- Exterior - 76.5 inches x 49.6 inches x 49.6 inches
- Run Space - 46 inches x 41.6 inches x 41.4-49.6 inches
- Coop Area - 41.6 inches x 23 inches x 21.9-30.1 inches
- Nesting Box - 23 inches x 14.4 inches x 13.1-15.3 inches
$229.97Honey Extractor. Food grade plastic with hand crank system. Use 2 frames (works with most standard sizes). Honey gate in the front to allow honey to flow or be contained during extraction. Steel and plastic components. Durable. Easy care. Learn More
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 20' Cattleman's Alley can be set up straight or curved.
This item is ONLY the 6ft Panel.Learn More
A lightweight, balanced saddle designed for long distance endurance and trail riding. Comfortable, wide padded seat distributes the rider's weight allowing for long hours in the saddle. Equipped with dees over cantle for attaching gear.
Color: BrownLearn More
Brinsea Clifton Coops are computer designed and precision manufactured hen houses. Each coop is supplied flat packed and assembly is simple thanks to our unique Coop-Clip assembly system.
The Winscombe Chicken Coop will hold 3 to 6 standard hens and is:
- Tough and durable: no maintenance needed, UV resistant and predator-proof non porous materials.
- Precision designed and manufactured from 100% recycled plastic for minimum carbon footprint.
- Comfortable for your hens with ample space, plenty of ventilation, molded nest areas and elevated roosting areas as standard.
- Red mite resistant: Materials and designs minimize crevices where mites breed and make cleaning as easy as possible.
- Easy to clean with removable roof panels and dropping tray.
- Convenient large egg collection door on the back.
- 3-year warranty
A sturdy 3.5 by 6 foot welded mesh steel run is also available as an option.
Winscombe chicken coop floor area: 34" x 19" external dimensions: 40" w x 23" d x 36' h
If you need a larger coop, check the Churchill chicken coop.Learn More
This great saddle is built on a rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features hand carved floral pattern, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, padded suede seat and saddle strings.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter Horse
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4” Cheyenne Rolled
- SWELL: 12 3/4”
- GULLET: 7 1/4”
- RIGGING: Heavy D
- SKIRT: 25” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"
This Electric Waterer is built of a polyethylene construction creating a strong, corrosion free product that provides many years of trouble-free operation. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food grade, recyclable plastic. It is engineered to allow easy access to electrical components, water line, incoming services and effortless cleaning. The 250-watt submersible heater features a unique grounding mechanism. The rounded corner design easily handles animal abuse while ensuring livestock safety, and meets "Grade A" requirements. The Electric Waterer can be wall or floor mounted.Learn More
A great little 12” starter saddle for everyday riding, trail riding or even the show ring. Features basketweave tooling throughout, padded suede seat, saddle strings and hooded stirrups.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SWELL: 10"
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- GULLET: 6"
- SKIRT: 19 1/2” x 18 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Chestnut
Priefert’s Economy Round Bale feeders are a great option for the price conscious customer. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your livestock. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. Available with our without a skirted bottom, these feeders are easy to relocate as your feeding needs change. Each feeder consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts. Our skirted feeder is sheeted 17” up from the ground, to further reduce hay loss. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the feeder resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Frame constructed from 16 gauge horizontal rails with 18 gauge Quadraform™ vertical braces and slants
- RBFSE is sheeted with 20 gauge sheeting
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue