- Large front and rear door access
- 2 nest boxes
- Beautiful new all-natural wood design
- 4 roosting perches - 2 inside and 2 in the yard
- Galvanized clean out tray
- Locking roost safety door to keep your hens safe at night
- Measures 78" x 48" x 45"
This modular Chicken Coop is made with naturally rot and pest resistant Solid Fir. The Raised Coop comes with a large dual nesting box and two built in roosting perches. The easy access top door allows for easy egg collection and cleaning. It also comes with a pull-out tray for cleaning. This coop is great for housing Chickens, Rabbits, and Cats.
- Built in yard
- 2 separate nesting areas with easy lift access for collecting eggs
- 2 access doors for cleaning
- 2 roosting perches built inside hutch area
- Made of solid fir which is naturally pest and rot resistant
- Dimensions - 75.5" x 30.5" x 57"
$259.97Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, deep hive body, bottom board, entrance reducer, in hive feeder, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. Includes a Full Bee Suit and Beekeeping Gloves. Learn More
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
This set combines the Electric Hoof Knife and the Hoof Boss Trimming Disc to create the ultimate hoof trimming package.
The Electric Hoof Knife is a hardworking and easy-to-use tool that can be used for corrective trimming, preventative care, and light maintenance trimming. It can easily trim around sole abscesses, hairy tack, soft toe, and other hoof diseases, removing as little hoof as possible for the cleanest and safest results every time. It can also assist in the preparation of both hoof and block when treating an injured hoof.
The Hoof Boss is a unique 6-tooth tungsten carbide coated chainsaw disc designed exclusively for high volume cow hoof trimming. Unlike traditional rotary blades, the Hoof Boss cuts on its face, making trimming smooth, pain-free and easy.
Both the Electric Hoof Knife and the Hoof Boss are designed to relieve wrist, hand, arm, and back strain and can be sharpened with our diamond-coated file- so you never have to send it back for sharpening.
- Electric Hoof Knife– 1.3 pounds, 11.5 inches long
- Hoof Boss Trimming Disc– Six-tooth tungsten carbide disc that fits 4.5″ angle grinders and weighs 3 ounces
- Chainsaw Disc– Four-tooth disc with tungsten carbide coated teeth
- Diamond-Coated Chainsaw File– Sharpener for chainsaw teeth
- Canvas Carrying Case– Durable and lightweight bag for tool and discs
- Safety Glasses– Clear, UV-protective, wrap around design to provide full protection
- Instructional DVD– Comprehensive & easy-to-follow instructions
The Gronomics Rabbit Hutch is the perfect shelter for your pet. It's made from 100% Western Red Cedar and features rust resistant wire for the floor and side panels. The hutch is 24”W x 45”L x 32”H and is designed to protect your animals against harsh weather conditions. Easy access to the hutch is provided by the two piece folding lid. The hutch features tool free assembly which allows you to slide it together in minutes. The Rabbit Hutch also includes a nesting box.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Handcrafted in USA!!
- Width (in.): 24"
- Length (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 32"
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Horn: 3”
- Swell: 13”
- Gullet: 7 1/2”
- Cantle: 4”
- Skirt: 25” x 26”
- Rigging: In Skirt
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Size: 16"
- Color: Black
The Octagon® 20 Advance egg incubator is the solution to the incubation of small numbers of eggs. It provides the control and reliability that ensures top hatch rates, time after time.
- Egg capacity of 24 hens eggs or equivalent
- Simple and highly accurate digital control system giving: Temperature and humidity display, Temperature alarm, Periodic cooling, Choice of °C or °F
- Fully factory calibrated
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Tough and hygienic cabinet
- Insulated for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
- Automatic egg turning cradle and optional humidity pump
The Octagon® 20 Advance egg incubator builds on decades of success of earlier Octagon® 20’s with an all new intelligent design combining latest digital and materials technology with Brinsea’s 30 years of experience.
The result is an easy to use, accurate and high performance egg incubator with exactly the right controls to give the hatching results you need.
The specially designed control system is the heart of the Octagon® 20 Advance. In normal mode it shows the incubation temperature and humidity to very high levels of accuracy. A simple menu allows the user to change the incubation settings. Features include periodic cooling, high and low temperature alarm and choice of °C or °F. The menu also allows full control of humidity with the optional Advance Humidity Pump (see Octagon® 20 Advance EX below).
The high quality incubator cabinet is entirely injection moulded from high grade ABS which makes it durable and easy to clean. The base is double skinned and foam filled to reduce heat loss meaning to lower electricity consumption and better temperature distribution. The top of the incubator is clear allowing good visibility of the eggs and chicks.
Humidity and ventilation.
Air is circulated by a long life computer grade fan which, coupled with the unique grill with optimised air diffuser leads to extremely even air temperature throughout the egg chamber. Fresh air is controlled with a vent slider and humidity is provided by water in two reservoirs in the base.
To accommodate eggs of different sizes the Octagon® 20 Advance’s removable egg tray is supplied with dividers which the user can position to suit their eggs and so maximise the number of eggs that can be held. Eggs from as small as finches to as large as geese can be incubated and a guide to the numbers of a range of popular species which will fit is given in the specification table. Eggs are turned during incubation as the whole incubator is rocked from side to side – hence the octagonal cabinet ends. The Autoturn Cradle turns the eggs hourly but this can be done manually twice daily.
Cooling is an entirely natural process as most birds will get off the nest at least once a day and leave the eggs unheated for a significant time. Recent research has also shown that hatch rates can actually increase significantly as a result of cooling. For this reason Brinsea® have now incorporated a cooling option in all their Advance models of egg incubators for 2012. This feature turns the incubator’s heater and low temperature alarm off for a selected period but keeps the fan running. After the cooling period is complete the incubator reverts to normal temperature and the alarm is automatically reset.
All Brinsea® egg incubators are fully guaranteed and will be repaired or replaced if a fault should arise within the guarantee period (See terms of guarantee). Brinsea® Products Ltd and their agents will not be responsible for loss of eggs in the event of failure, however caused, and the user is advised to arrange his own insurance cover where loss of power, mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses.Learn More