Curved Sweep Panel Only!!
- Full function 90 degree sweep for smaller setup areas and smaller herds
- Welded C-style hookups with drop pins throughout the system
- Easily attaches to any Tarter chute or palpation cage with two attachment rods
- No tools required for setup unless sweep latch is reversed
- Made with ecoFLEX eco-friendly composite
- Exceptionally durable and weather-resistant
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Non-toxic and anti-microbial
- 10-year warranty
- Designed for used with Jumbo Fontana Chicken Barn SKU 23154137
- Easily attaches to a small tractor, riding lawn mower or ATV.
- 4' x 6' harrow mat.
- 1/2" heavy duty, high carbon, heat-treated chain
- Reversible mat can be flipped for loosening soil or pasture ground or for smoothing sand or aerating a food plot before and/or after seeding.
- Each tine is 4" in length
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 48"
- Width: 72"
- Height: 1"
- Weight: 115 lbs
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubingChain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions. POWDER COATED with architectural grade powder containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.Learn More