- Superior “catch-ability” of a manual chute
- Ideal for any size herd
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Works with animals of all sizes
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 77" H x 57.5" W x 8" L
- Mounting bolt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
These electric models are built using 100% polyethylene construction, creating strong, corrosion-free products to provide many years of trouble-free operation. These units are designed with the protection of the livestock in mind. Additionally, all models listed below are CSA certified. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food-grade, recyclable plastic. Their design also features rounded corners to handle abuse by livestock while ensuring livestock safety. All models meet “Grade A” Dairy recommendations.Learn More
This perfect starter saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree. Features - Hand carved floral and basketweave pattern, engraved silver conchos, neoprene in skirts, padded leather covered stirrups, blevins style quick change buckles, saddle strings and padded leather deep seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 3 1/2” Cheyenne Roll
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- SKIRT: 24” x 25”
- WEIGHT: 20 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 12"
- Indestructible for Equine and Elk!
- No sharp corners.
- Heavy gauge Stainless Steel is used on the valve cover, service door, ball float and all hardware.
- Easy access through large service door.
- Deep trough bowls are easy to clean and have 2 funnel drains in C250 and up.
- Cancrete bowls can be set up with Electric, Continuous Flow, the ICE SWEEPER or Concrete Insulated Bowl only.
- Bowls are epoxy coated providing chemical protection from sodium, manure acid and silage.
- Precast hulls are made from reinforced steel, 6000 PSI, air entrained, sulfate resistant concrete.
- Capacity: 5 gallons
- Number of Animals: 0-50
- All standard models are 110v.
- Standard valve assembly is 3/4" Valve W/6" Stainless Ball. Model C450 + larger ises a 1" valve. Hawkeye plastic valves and plastic floats are available on request.
- Dimensions are taken from measurements of the base of the hull, height is to top of drinking lip on bowl.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 24"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 22"
- Weight: 320 lbs
- Bars: Semi Quarter
- Horn: 2”
- Swell: 10"
- Gullet: 6"
- Skirt: 22” x 22 1/2”
- Rigging: In Skirt
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles.
- Neoprene in skirts.
- Light oil and light chestnut.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Chestnut
Ideal for free-standing portable systems. The Powder River Classic Bow Gate frame is made from a heavy schedule 40 pipe, while the bottom section is made of 7 gauge steel. Powder River's Classic Gates are hung within the bow, making this the strongest bow gate on the market.
- Best way to make portable corrals without the need for setting a post -- fast to install.
- Bow frames are built sturdy enough to handle the gate and keepit from sagging
- Connects to all Powder River panels in seconds.
Great all-around youth saddle built on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Features floral embossing, suede leather seat, neoprene in skirts, leather covered blevins style buckles, padded sewn stirrups and berry edge silver conchos.
COLOR: Light ChestnutLearn More
Tough hand tooled roping and trail saddle. Built on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Features hand carved basket and floral pattern, roughout fenders and jockeys, blevins style buckles, neoprene in skirts, padded suede leather seat and laced stirrups. Dark oil and light chestnut.
Color: Light ChestnutLearn More
From the original King Series. This saddle is great for your child's first show saddle with a a deep seat to keep your child in the proper position. Features - Hand tooled basket stamp, highlighted with silver plates, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, silver conchos and billet slots, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse, Horn: 2, Cantle: 3 3/4, Gullet: 6 3/4, Swell: 9 1/2, Rigging: In-Skirt D, Skirt: 22 1/2" x 24, Weight: 19 lbs, Size: 12", Color: Light ChestnutLearn More
A great little 12” starter saddle for everyday riding, trail riding or even the show ring. Basketweave tooling on round skirts and pommel, roughout suede covered hard seat and jockeys, rawhide cantle, suede wrapped horn, rawhide laced stirrups, roughout fenders and jockeys with serpentine border, saddle strings, back cinch easy quick change blevins style buckles and neoprene in skirt.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Semi Quarter
- Horn: 2 1/2”
- Cantle: 3 1/2”
- Swell: 11”
- Gullet: 6”
- Rigging: Drop Dee
- Skirt: 22” x 21”
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Color: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Medium Oil