- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of yoru hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, and Treated Floor with a finish for easier cleaning.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated with a finish on it for easier cleaning Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
The Powder River Classic Calf Table is the most durable and functional table in the market. The Classic Calf Table has a wide opening Head Gate for ease of catching your calves. It tips for ease of accessing your calves for branding, vaccinating, etc. The Classic Calf Table is reversible for right or left side branding.
- Had a head gate on one end but is easily reversible for opposite side branding.
- Smooth tipping action for easy side access of branding, vaccinating and more.
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
An original Powder River innovation the Classic Stanchion features adjustable safety yokes for more animal control. the unit can be bolted directly to posts or pinned to existing Classic Panels using the included single clevises. Available wood to panel adapters simplify the mounting the unit to wood.
Weight 270 lbs Widest Point 116" Height Overall 81" Mounting Hole Width 31 1/2" Base 47" Frame 2 1/2" Square Tubing
*Nose tongs are included.Learn More
A great saddle for out on the trails or in the show ring. Hand carved basketweave and floral pattern, neoprene in skirts, full quarter horse bars, blevins style buckles, saddle strings, leather sewn stirrups, and padded suede seat. Light oil and medium oil.
COLOR: Medium Oil
SIZE: 14 1/2"Learn More
The 1550 HATCHER incubator is designed to allow for the best hatching conditions. Unlike setting incubators, hatchers usually operate at slightly different temperature and humidity settings to obtain optimum hatch. With five hatching drawers the 1550 Hatcher will hold the complete setting of the 1500 incubator. For expanding operations the 1550 can be matched with up to three 1500 incubators. The 1550 can be used to set eggs, but each egg will have to be turned by hand. For small chicks such as quail, each hatching tray comes with a tray cover. The No. 1550 HATCHER incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F depending on room temperature.
- 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
TUV Listed Hatcher includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center
- 5 hatching trays
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet
- 4 hatching tray covers
- Total capacity approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs.
A lightweight saddle perfectly sculpted to fit today’s gaited horse with a minimum amount of skirting for freedom of movement. Features smooth leather throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, padded smooth leather seat, aluminum stirrups with rubber tread, blevins style quick change buckles and minimal skirting for freedom of movement.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 17 1/2"
Tough enough for ranch work and light enough for the trail.
- Hand carving
- Brass plated hardware
- Rough out jockey, fender and bottom skirt
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Saddle strings
- Laced rawhide stirrups
- Leather wear plate
- Back cinch
- Nylon reinforced stirrup leathers
- TREE: Rawhide Wrapped
- HORN: 3 H
- CANTLE: 4 1/2/ Cheyenne Roll
- SWELL: 14
- RIGGING: Double D
- WEIGHT: 31 lbs
- COLOR: Natural
- SIZE: 15.5"
From the original Silver Royal. This great saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse rawhide wrapped fiberglass tree. Features: Foral and serpentine tooling with roughout jockey and bottom skirt, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Full Quarter Horse, Horn: 3, Cantle: 3, Gullet: 8 1/2, Swell: 14, Rigging: Heavy D, Skirt: 28 1/2" x 28 1/2, Weight: 30 lbs, Size: 15 1/2", Color: Med Tan.Learn More
Built for competition on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Roughout fenders and jockeys help keep the rider in place. Features basketweave tooling on skirt and pommel, roughout fenders and jockeys with basketweave trim, rawhide braided horn, rawhide cantle with silver lacing, laced rawhide stirrups, neoprene in skirt for comfort, hoofpick/knife pocket on skirt and padded, stitched suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3" Rawhide Braided
- CANTLE: 5" Rawhide
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7"
- RIGGING: In Skirt Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs.
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 15.5"