For use in drinking water for swine, calves and poultry.Learn More
Individual holes minimize waste. Top slides off for easy access. Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel and feature rolled edges for safety.Learn More
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.
$5.99Contains pure Peppermint Oil and Geraniol, an herbal repellent tested by the University of Florida as an effective, NATURAL alternative to DEET. Also contains lemongrass and clove oils for an extra boost. This is a pleasant-smelling fragrance spray with a unique aroma consisting of refreshing peppermint, garden roses and creamy vanilla. When there are only a few nuisance bugs and the power of DEET is not required, Buggins provides relief from annoying insects, especially biting gnats (buffalo gnats) and other biting flies. If you're just sitting around the patio / BBQ for an hour or so and don't want to put on oily repellent, this stuff is simply fantastic!
- Unique formula uses plant-based active ingredients with no alcohol
- Vanilla Mint & Rose scent
- Overwhelming preferred for use in repelling buffalo gnats and black flies near rivers and streams
- Not sticky or greasy
- Can be safely reapplied often
- Does not need to be washed off
$5.98Low Priced all plastic gallon waterers for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for quick and easy filling. Snap on base also permits quick and easy cleaning, as there are no threads to accumulate dirt and germs. Learn More
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable container
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 4 pounds
- Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 8 x 6 in
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.