- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
This "all seasons" heated poultry fountain is thermostatically controlled to keep water from freezing during the winter. It has an electrical connection on the base year
- Holds 3 gallons of water
These easy assembly hutches are constructed with rust-resistant, easy to clean wire mesh, doors are surrounded by protective vinyl guards and feature spring tension door latches. Wire mesh bottom is 1/2in x 1in and sides are 2in x 1in.
- Please note: A wire crimping tool (sold separately) will be needed to assemble this cage.
The Farm Innovators Still Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
- For use with Farm Innovators model 2100 and 2200 incubators
- Automatically turns eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate
- Egg rails snap out for easy cleaning; dishwasher safe
- Comes with 41 large egg cups; optional small quail egg trays are also available at additional cost
- No assembly required
- 15.1 x 15.5 x 3.2 inches
A heavy-duty hog feeder that will stand up to the toughest use. Heavy-gauge steel is extra thick in the trough and feed doors. The deep trough has a feed-saver lip to conserve feed. The feed door is specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can easily be wired open for starting pigs. The top door flips open from the back for easy loading from the rear or outside the pen. Slots in back side for mounting on wall or rail. Ships completely assembled. 19 inch long by 12.75 inch wide by 29.5 inch high, 50-lb. capacity.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.Learn More