When you have livestock, there are so many items that you need just to care for them. They need proper food and feeding equipment. When they are sick, they need the proper medicine. Even when they aren't sick, you need to provide preventative medicine. Animals also need proper housing. There is just so much to think about. That is why our livestock category is so comprehensive.
Let's say you have rabbits. You will need the proper style cage, a drop pan to put at the bottom and bedding so your rabbits are safely housed. The last thing you want is a loose rabbit. There is too much danger out there for them to be running free. You'll also need the proper supplies to feed them, like hay and pellet food.
What if rabbits aren't your thing? How about if you are more into bees? Well, we can help you with that, too. We have frames and boxes. There are also entrance reducers and queen excluders, if you need them.
It really doesn't matter what type of livestock you have, from bees and rabbits to cows and chickens and even dogs and potbellied pigs, we have something for them all. This category offers a range of items that you will need to properly care for any animal you have.
- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
$124.97GQF has worked closely over the years with science departments at leading universities to produce the best quail breeding pens. Our latest improvement is the use of rubber coated wire. This wire is easier on the birds’ feet, allows the pens to withstand repeated cleaning with cage washers, power washers, or just a garden hose, and increases durability. Each section measures 10” x 24” and is adequate for up to 2 pair of Bobwhite or one cock and three hens. These pens have a large feed trough with a water trough on the back for easy filling and may be equipped with an automatic watering system. Correct slope of the floor permits eggs to roll out under feed trough for production of cleaner eggs with less damage and easier gathering. Intended for use with Bobwhite and Cortunix size birds. Galvanized steel section walls can be removed for colony breeding. Drop Pan, item 0317, and stand, item 0316, sold separately. Learn More
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
- Size: Large
- Two plastic pans with individual slide out trays make for easy clean up.
- There are two sets of flooring: wood slat and wire with spacing for dwarfs and guinea piges.
- Built-in, ventilated breeding/nesting area with separate access
- Assembles in 5 simple steps
- Measures 48 x 24 x 46 inches Learn More
The Prevue Pet large rabbit playpen extension is made from a superb weather-resistant selection of fir tree lumber and coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. Includes c-hook lock hardware that securely connects the playpen to the small bunny hutch, enabling your rabbit space to wander while keeping them safe and sound. Quickly access your pet from the large top door, featuring c-hook latches or one of the two side doors with secure twin locks. A short rear panel will keep your pet safe from wild animals while providing complete access to the hutch and debris tray for cleaning.
- Weather-resistant fir and protected with non-toxic stain
- C-Hook Latch hardware securely attaches playpen
- Multiple doors allow easy access to your pet or debris tray
- 43-3/4 Inches Long
- 40 Inches Wide
- 32-1/2 Inches High
- 1 Inch Wire Spacing
- Waterproof, Asphalt Roof for Protection from Sun and Rain!
- Solid Wood Frame
- Heavy-duty Wire Mesh Panel
- Weather-resistant Asphalt Roof
- Water-resistant, Adjustable Feet for Uneven Surfaces
- Back Door Can Easily Be Lowered or Removed Allowing Pets to Enter and Exit
- Includes Ladder for Access to Different Levels (If Stacked)
- Divider Panel Included to Create a Private Sleeping Area for the Pet
- Easy Assembly - 5 Simple Steps
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubing
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- POWDER COATED with architectural grade powder containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.