Blue Ribbon Poultry Electrolyte Pack is specifically designed for poultry to provide a supplemental source of electrolytes/nutrients and direct-fed microbials through the drinking water.
Directions for use
- Mix one 4 oz packet in 37.5 gallons of drinking water (113.5 grams in 142.5 liters). For larger quantities, mix 1 pound in 150 gallons (454 g in 570 liters) of drinking water. Poultry Electrolyte Pack can be concentrated up to 1 pound per 25 gallons.
Safe-Guard® Medicated Dewormer For Beef & Dairy Cattle is for the removal and control of:
- Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Stomach worms: Barberpole worms (Haemonchus contortus), brown stomach worms (Ostertagia ostertagi), small stomach worms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal worms: Hookworms (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worms (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worms (Cooperia punctata & C. oncophora)
- Bankrupt worms: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis)
- Nodular worms: (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
Ground alfalfa hay, roughage products, calcium carbonate, calcium propionate (preservative) and mineral oil.
Crude Protein (min.) 15%, Crude Fat (min.) 1%, Crude Fiber (max.) 30%, Fenbendazole 0.5% (2.27 g/lb).
Feed for one (1) day. No prior withdrawal of feed or water necessary. When feed containing Safe-Guard® has been fed for 1 day according to the above rates, a total intake of 2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight is assured. Under conditions of continued exposure to parasites, retreatment may be needed after 4-6 weeks.
Animal Weight/Size - Daily Amount
5 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight in a one (1) day treatment (2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight).
200 lb.: 0.2 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per dayLearn More
500 lb.: 0.5 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day
1000 lb.: 1.0 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day