- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable container
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 4 pounds
- Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 8 x 6 in
Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks are an All-Natural Mosquito Repellent Incense Stick, made from a unique fusion of sustainable bamboo with a high concentration of three repellent oils: Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary. Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks deliver an effective and refreshing fragrance to create a pleasant bite-free environment so you can Enjoy Life Outdoors. Each tube of Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks contains 12 mosquito repellent incense sticks, each stick burns for two hours plus.
Each repellent essential oil impacts mosquitoes in its own way, so having multiple types of repellents gives Murphy’s Mosquito Sticks a broader spectrum of coverage against mosquitoes. Most products on the market have just one repellent oil, so having three makes a difference.
Light the end of our incense sticks, allow the flame to catch for about 10-20 seconds, then blow out the flame. As the incense stick smolders down the natural repellent oils are activated and the mosquitoes are repelled from the area of coverage. For best results, place a Murphy’s Mosquito Stick near to where you are located and then to expand your area of coverage, place several more sticks in a perimeter around your patio or deck, spacing them roughly 12 feet apart.
- 100% All Natural Deet Free
- Simple Ingredients: Bamboo, Citronella, Lemongrass & Rosemary
- Each Stick Burns for 2 Hours
- For Outdoor use Only
- 30% More Active Ingredients than Comparable Products
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More
Summit Chemical Mosquito Dunks 6-pack 110-12 - Before They’re Old Enough To Bite!
The only larvicide with Bti effective beyond a mosquito generation (approximately one to two weeks). Others make claims, but the Dunks are the real deal, safe for use in fish habitats and animal watering troughs, effective in controlling 100 square feet of water for at least thirty days.
Safe For Use In Fish Habitats. Place in containerized standing water wherever it accumulates near the household:
- Flower Pots
- Tree Holes
- Bird Baths
- Roof Gutters
- Rain Barrels
- Old Tires
- Unused Swimming Pools
- Animal Watering Troughs
- Aluminum hub for large animal applications requiring a durable needle
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridge for easy gauge identification