- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
- Independent wire hooks secure feeder to hutch
- Sifts Feed
- Card Slot to keep feed records
For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including haemonchus contortus, ostertagia circumcincta and trichostrongylus axei.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Breaks the life cycle of 3 major gastrointestinal worms
- Can be fed to all classes of goats, including pregnant and lactating does
- Treats 10, 100 lb goats
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Combat Roach Killing Gel's patented action formula achieves complete roach control by killing roaches and the eggs they carry. This gel can be applied behind appliances and in cracks and crevices, near the places where roaches make their nests or enter your home.
Combat Roach Killing Gel allows you to place bait in many more locations in your home then using only baits, which means more roaches find and eat the bait, and more roaches die.
Combat Roach Killing Gel can be used as a spot or as a crack and crevice treatment for the indoor and outdoor control of large and small cockroaches.
Directions for Use
- NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- 1. To apply the gel: Remove the cap from the tip, touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger. The gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices. Apply the gel in one to four dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3- to 12-inch strip per square yard. Recap the tube after use.
- 2. Place many spots or dabs of gel near the areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. The gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and in any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use the entire tube at the same time.
- 3. Inspect the gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after three months. The gel can be cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Discard the towel after use.
For Indoor Use
- Do not place the gel in locations that are routinely washed, as the gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces. The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
- Place gel in the areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply the gel to the potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- Hydramethylon (2.15%)
- Other Ingredients (97.85%)
See MSDS for additional information. Learn More
Udder Balm aids in protection against the effects of extremes in weather, low humidity, warm and cold temperatures. Daily application of Udder Balm aids in soothing chapped and irritated skin. Udder Balm is recommended for use on teats, udders,hands, and other skin areas exposed to frequent washing and temperature changes.
- Made with vitamins A, D, and E and Aloe Vera
Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, petrolatum, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, lanolin, Triethanolamine, lemon fragrance, Methylparaben, aloe vera, vitamin A vitamin E propylparaben, PABA, Vitamin D, Artificial color.Learn More
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More