- Entrance reducers fit 10 Frame Langstroth hives and seamlessly integrate, with HLH bottom boards.
- Has a small and medium gap and can be used to completely close off your hive.
- Usage: Use to reduce the entrance of a hive during new package introduction, also used to prevent the hive from having to much cold air during winter.
- Can be used to close off hive for hive transport, or during area pesticide spraying.
- 1 per hive
$1.99Produces highly visible, long-lasting marks in an easy-to-use push-up dispenser. A useful tool for all types of animal handling from sorting to vaccinations to artificial insemination. Will mark on both wet and dry hides. Nontoxic and safe for all animals. 4" Learn More
$1.99Designed for the one-person operation of castrating lambs, calves, goats and other animals quickly & easily. Aluminum construction that locks in open position for band positioning. Latex castrating bands - 100 Per Package Learn More
$1.99Salt Savors are tasty, convenient, and economical source of nutritious minerals. A salty delights for any small animal appetite. These Mini Salt Savor are flavored varieties that include corn, celery, carrot and apple flavors. Set of 4 assorted Mini Salt Savor, each is 1.25" diameter and .6" wide. Ideal for rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs and other small animals. These Salt Savors can also be used on any Super Pet Ka-Bob. Learn More
Electrolytes Plus is a concentrated nutritional supplement fortified with dextrose, glycine, sodium bicarbonate and lactic acid bacteria to be used during periods of stress. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. For use in preweaned veal and herd replacement calves, foals, lambs, goat kids, baby pigs, llama and alpaca crias, fawns, elk calves, puppies and kittens. Also for use in adult horses, llamas, alpacas, goats, sheep.
- Non-medicated, requires no withdrawal period.
- Balanced levels of essential electrolytes support hydration.
- Lactic acid bacteria support digestive health.
- Sodium bicarbonate supports normal blood pH.
- Dextrose provides a readily absorbed source of energy.
- Glycine supports efficient electrolyte absorption.
- Kaolin absorbs toxins, coats and soothes the gut.
For best results, do not mix Electrolytes Plus powder into milk or milk replacer. Feed the mixed Electrolytes Plus solution separately, in between normal milk feedings, to provide supplemental fluids and electrolytes. Continue feeding Electrolytes Plus solution for 2 to 3 days, until scours have stopped and hydration is normal, or as directed by your veterinarian.
NOTE - dehydration in baby animals can be very serious. If scours worsen or do not improve, or if the animal appears dehydrated, contact your veterinarian immediately.
IMPORTANT: Individual animals vary in requirements. Adjust amounts according to the animal’s appetite and need for supplemental electrolytes, the environmental conditions and your own good judgment. When in question about nutrition requirements, please consult with your veterinarian.
Guaranteed Analysis Glycine (min) 2.50% Salt (min) 7.00% Salt (max) 8.40% Sodium (min) 3.00% Sodium (max) 4.00% Potassium (min) 0.32% Dextrose (min) 50.00% Total Bacteria* (min) 350,000,000 CFU/oz
* Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus lactis.
Ingredients: Dextrose, salt, glycine, sodium bicarbonate, kaolin, citric acid (preservative), potassium chloride, corn starch, sodium silico aluminate, dried Bifidobacterium lactis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, potassium citrate, artificial flavor, artificial color.Learn More