Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
Give your chickens a place to cluck home. The Precision Old Red Barn Chicken Coop has old-fashioned appeal with new-age features. The weather-resistant roof lifts for easy access to storage, so you can keep tools and feed on hand. Multiple nesting boxes allow for multiple chickens to live in harmony. Old-fashioned red barn-style chicken coop.
- Easy access to roof storage of tools and feed.
- Multiple nesting boxes.
- Rain-resistant roof with durable liner.
- Perfect for multiple chickens.
- Dimensions: 53W x 78D x 51.5H inches.
Prevue Pet Products Chicken Coop 465 - inspired by the traditional Red Barn found on many farms, our Chicken Coop offers lots of living space while remaining compact enough to fit in an urban farm environment. Our thoroughly constructed design combines safety and security for your hens with modern and convenient features for you. There's plenty of room to roam in the protected chicken run while still allowing your flock access to the grass, ground and outdoors. Leave the front access door open for come & go activity or secure with the attached bolt-lock to protect from predators. A ventilated roosting area provides air circulation and light and includes roosting bars plus removable floors for interior cleaning. The large side-access door gives you full entrance to the roosting area and is secured with two bolt-lock closures. Adjacent to the roosting area, the nest box contains three nesting slots with each slot measuring 9" – 10" in width. Nest box lid lifts easily for egg removal but can also be locked for additional security, while the nest box itself can be removed completely for cleaning. Spacious enough for 4 – 6 hens, a traditional barn red, non-toxic, stain is complimented by a green asphalt roof to keep the coop's interior cozy and dry. Heavy enough to prevent predators from lifting it, but easy enough for two people to reposition. Prevue Pet Products Chicken Coop 465 is easily assembled and includes step-by-step instructions.
- Can easily accommodate 4 – 6 hens
- Lots of living space yet compact enough for the urban farm
- Protected chicken run gives your flock room to roam
- Ventilated roosting area with roosting bars and nest box
- Exterior dimensions: 71" L x 30" W x 36" H
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
Priefert’s Economy Round Bale feeders are a great option for the price conscious customer. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your livestock. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. Available with our without a skirted bottom, these feeders are easy to relocate as your feeding needs change. Each feeder consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts. Our skirted feeder is sheeted 17” up from the ground, to further reduce hay loss. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the feeder resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Frame constructed from 16 gauge horizontal rails with 18 gauge Quadraform™ vertical braces and slants
- RBFSE is sheeted with 20 gauge sheeting
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
A great lightweight 12” starter saddle. Easy to take care of and great for everyday riding. Features floral tooled jockeys and hooded stirrups, synthetic skirts and fenders, leather pommel, cantle and horn and padded suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2"
- CANTLE: 4 1/2"
- SWELL: 10"
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- GULLET: 5 1/2"
- SKIRT: 21” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 12 lbs.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Chestnut
$279.97Powder River Super Classic Bull Panels are not just for rodeos anymore. Today's cattle breeds are taller than ever and need extra height that the Super Classic provides. These panels are 70" tall which is 6" taller than our standard Classic Panels. Super Classic Bull Panels include the same number of 14-gauge rails, 13-gauge frame, 14-gauge vertical supports as the Classic Panels and will connect to them as well. The difference is the square corners and the extra height. Super Classic Bull Bow Gates are available to match up to the 70" Super Classic Bull Panels. Learn More
This great trail saddle is built on a full quarter horse rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features basketweave tooling throughout with acorn accents, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, padded sewn leather stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, padded suede seat, back flank strap, saddle strings and silver conchos.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 3 1/2”
- SWELL: 12”
- GULLET: 7 1/2”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 25 1/2” x 25”
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"