$229.97Honey Extractor. Food grade plastic with hand crank system. Use 2 frames (works with most standard sizes). Honey gate in the front to allow honey to flow or be contained during extraction. Steel and plastic components. Durable. Easy care. Learn More
This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
- This 3-point lift kit is designed to fit a variety of combinations of Priefert Chain Harrow Kits. The life allows the operator to have complete control over the harrow and enables easy transporting between locations.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 1"
- Weight: 88 lbs
$212.97Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks. Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The vented plastic side panels help to keep out drafts. The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor. Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds. This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size. 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks. (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game) Learn More
Prevue Pet Products Chicken Coop 465 - inspired by the traditional Red Barn found on many farms, our Chicken Coop offers lots of living space while remaining compact enough to fit in an urban farm environment. Our thoroughly constructed design combines safety and security for your hens with modern and convenient features for you. There's plenty of room to roam in the protected chicken run while still allowing your flock access to the grass, ground and outdoors. Leave the front access door open for come & go activity or secure with the attached bolt-lock to protect from predators. A ventilated roosting area provides air circulation and light and includes roosting bars plus removable floors for interior cleaning. The large side-access door gives you full entrance to the roosting area and is secured with two bolt-lock closures. Adjacent to the roosting area, the nest box contains three nesting slots with each slot measuring 9" – 10" in width. Nest box lid lifts easily for egg removal but can also be locked for additional security, while the nest box itself can be removed completely for cleaning. Spacious enough for 4 – 6 hens, a traditional barn red, non-toxic, stain is complimented by a green asphalt roof to keep the coop's interior cozy and dry. Heavy enough to prevent predators from lifting it, but easy enough for two people to reposition. Prevue Pet Products Chicken Coop 465 is easily assembled and includes step-by-step instructions.
- Can easily accommodate 4 – 6 hens
- Lots of living space yet compact enough for the urban farm
- Protected chicken run gives your flock room to roam
- Ventilated roosting area with roosting bars and nest box
- Exterior dimensions: 71" L x 30" W x 36" H
The 5' Pasture Feeder is constructed completely of galvanized steel. Made with 1 5/8" 15 ga. Galvanized pipe this feeder weighs in at 207#'s. The built dimensions are 4'Wx5'Lx5'4"H. Great for horses, cattle, Llamas, alpacas and other large livestock.
- Ideal for horses, cattle, llamas, alpacas and other large livestock
- Wide base for stability
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 8 bolt assembly
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 6' Cattleman's Panel can be added to the Straigh ( 006-30019) to make th alley way longer.
This item is ONLY the 6ft Panel. See the manual Tab!Learn More
$248.97Powder River 10' Homesteader Cattle Alley Panel 005-00365 Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish frame and hay rack.
- Double tub poly liner.
- Heavy duty hay and grain pasture feeder
- Legs powder coated over galvanized tubing
- Lip of pan 29" from ground.
- Pan Depth: 10.5"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Replacement liners available.
- Length: 63"
- Width: 55"
- Height: 65"
- Weight: 161.03 lbs