$359.97Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, (2) deep hive bodies, with (20) Frames assembled with plastic foundation, (1) Medium Honey Super, (10) Medium Honey super Frames assembled with Plastic Foundation bottom board, (1) Metal Queen Excluder, entrance reducer, in hive feeder, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. Includes a Full Bee Suit and Beekeeping Gloves. 100% Painted & Assembled and ready to go. The best most complete kit we have. Learn More
The Spring Fling Mobile Coop is a mobile chicken tractor that measures 96" L x 42" W x 42" H. This coop comes with wheels, nesting perch, comfort handles and an XL 3-hole Nest Box. The Nest Box has a latched rear access for egg retrieval. Holds up to 9 chickens!
- Quick, Easy Assembly
- Built-in wheels for ease of mobility
- Complete pen with built in XL 3-hole Nest Box
- Easy Rear Access for Egg Retrieval
- Holds up to 9 Chickens
- Shade Top Available
The Universal Welded Wire pen from Rugged Ranch measures 7' X 8' X 48" - Made from 2"x2" Welded Wire it is perfect for housing all types of animals. The welded wire top adds that extra safety measure to really protect your pets from predators. Comes equipped with an easily removable knock-out back panel for the addition of our large Dog House or Wooden Chicken Hutch. Serves as a complete home for chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats and baby goats.
- Use as a stand alone pen or as a free range cage you can easily move around your property
- Comes with a knock out panel so you can easily add our Wooden Nesting Hutch or Large Dog House
- Complete home for up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, ducks, turkeys, etc.
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
The 5' Pasture Feeder is constructed completely of galvanized steel. Made with 1 5/8" 15 ga. Galvanized pipe this feeder weighs in at 207#'s. The built dimensions are 4'Wx5'Lx5'4"H. Great for horses, cattle, Llamas, alpacas and other large livestock.
- Ideal for horses, cattle, llamas, alpacas and other large livestock
- Wide base for stability
- 1-5/8" - 15 gauge galvanized tubing
- Pre-galvanized catch basin
- Hot galvanized hay rack
- Easy 8 bolt assembly
$329.97Honey Extraction Kit (1) 2 Frame Hand crank plastic extactor, 1 uncapping scratcher, (1) angled cold knife, (1) double metal adjustable honey sieve, (12) 8oz honey plastic bears with lids. Everything you need to extract honey. Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish frame and hay rack.
- Double tub poly liner.
- Heavy duty hay and grain pasture feeder
- Legs powder coated over galvanized tubing
- Lip of pan 29" from ground.
- Pan Depth: 10.5"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Replacement liners available.
- Length: 63"
- Width: 55"
- Height: 65"
- Weight: 161.03 lbs
From the original King Series. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7"
- CANTLE: 3 1/2"
- SKIRT: 25 1/2" x 27 1/2"
- RIGGING: Drop D
- WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
- COLOR: Brown
- Allows a headgate to be mounted at the end of a working alley in place of a squeeze chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Fits both Priefert headgate models (HG91 or HG97).
- For maximum stability we recommend driving T-posts outside the rear corners of the headgate stand and chain securely.
- Ideal for permanent corrals or portable systems.
- Premier panels fit and chain between brackets "inside" of headgate stand frame.
- **Priefert recommends driving T-Posts and using the attached chains at the rear outside of each corner to secure headgate and stand from moving forward as cattle work through the alley.**
- For Farm Use & Store Headgate Displays
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 22.75"
- Width: 32"
- Height: 78"
- Weight: 103 lbs