Building on decades of success of earlier Octagon 20s, the ADVANCE design combines the latest digital and materials technology with Brinsea's 30 year experience.
The Octagon 20 ADVANCE EX package includes:
- The Ocagon 20 ADVANCE incubator
- The ADVANCE Humidity Pump to maintain total control of the incubation humidity level
- Foam lined egg dividers to protect fragile or damaged eggs and eliminate effects of jolts.
A simple and highly accurate menu driven digital control system gives:
- Digital display of temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature control in °F or °C fully factory calibrated
- Automatic humidity control in % RH (Relative Humidity)
- High and low temperature alarms
- NEW Cooling feature
- Automatic egg turning
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
- Insulated cabinet for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
- 24 hen eggs capacity but suitable for a wide range of egg sizes (adjustable dividers)
The external ADVANCE Humidity Pump is designed to work seamlessly with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE and is ONLY compatible with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE incubator since humidity settings are controlled directly from the incubator's intuitive digital menu.Learn More
This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
- Perfect for medium-to-large herds
- Operated smoothly by single operator
- Adjusts from calves to bulls
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Positive latching with in/out rotating door
- Reversible controls allow it to be operated from either side
- Adjustable bottom to accommodate various animal sizes
- Constructed of quality heavyduty 2-3/8" tubular steel
- Overhead bar prevents accidental release of automatic headgate
- Sold separately or with Cattlemaster Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Dimensions: 12" L x 45" W x 79" H
- Mounting bolt width 42.5"
The product reccommended for cattle up to 1,500 lbs.Learn More
Priefert’s wishbone carriage is simply the easiest one-man chute loading system on the market. This innovative carriage makes moving your Model SC13 Squeeze Chute a snap, allowing you to quickly transport your chute from one location to another to work multiple herds. Attaching the carriage to the chute is simple, just lift the tongue of the carriage and roll it toward the rear of the chute until you are able to insert the axel tabs into the receiver. Once the axle tabs are engaged, push down on the carriage to lock it into place and secure with pins. Now the tongue of the carriage can be lifted with the assistance of the included jack and attached to the 2” receiver ball on your vehicle for quick and easy transport.
- Length: 150”
- Width: 85”
- Weight: 291 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Available with mounted tires (SC13CAWT) or without (SC13CA)
- 2” ball coupler
- Includes necessary chute receiver and jack for use with Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Inflate tires to 12lb maximum pressure
- Color: Blue (Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish)
An original Powder River innovation the Classic Stanchion features adjustable safety yokes for more animal control. the unit can be bolted directly to posts or pinned to existing Classic Panels using the included single clevises. Available wood to panel adapters simplify the mounting the unit to wood.
Weight 270 lbs Widest Point 116" Height Overall 81" Mounting Hole Width 31 1/2" Base 47" Frame 2 1/2" Square Tubing
*Nose tongs are included.Learn More
The Powder River Classic Calf Table is the most durable and functional table in the market. The Classic Calf Table has a wide opening Head Gate for ease of catching your calves. It tips for ease of accessing your calves for branding, vaccinating, etc. The Classic Calf Table is reversible for right or left side branding.
- Had a head gate on one end but is easily reversible for opposite side branding.
- Smooth tipping action for easy side access of branding, vaccinating and more.
Height Overall 63" Width Overall 55" Length Overall 60" Base Width 56" X 45"
- 2-year warranty
- Accuracy rating within +/- 1%
- Designed for permanent installations under manual squeeze chutes
- Hot-dip galvanized to resist corrosion
- Recommended for use with Priefert S04 squeeze chute with HD1010B brackets
- Strong and durable construction ensures long term reliability
- 6600 lbs. total weighing capacity
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 46"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 75 lbs
The No. 1502 “SPORTSMAN” incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. This is a complete incubator and hatcher. In addition to having three automatically turned racks, it has a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. So if you are just getting started with a small flock, all you need is this one incubator. Set the eggs each week or so and then hatch the oldest setting eggs at the same time. Settings are rotated among the three turning trays so that the hatching tray can accept the eggs from one of the setting trays each cycle. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed.
This incubator includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat
- 3 turning racks
- 1 plastic hatching tray (no cover)
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet.
Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu.
Actual capacity may depend on egg size.
IMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO.3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. THIS ITEM IS NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION, PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)Learn More
- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs