$11.99Beet pulp is made from the fibrous material left over after the sugar is extracted from the sugar beet. It's formed from dried sugar beet pulp with a small amount of molasses added during the drying process. This is an excellent source of digestible fiber, with relatively low crude protein content. Beet pulp is great for horses known as hard keepers or other animals that need to gain weight. Additionally, beet pulp is a great choice for a convalescing horse or while recovering from an illness or surgery. Beet pulp can be soaked for two hours with a ratio of 2 parts water with 1 part pellets for animal’s senior in age, dental issues or prone to choking on feed. All the water should be absorbed by the pellets. Do not use hot water as it will cook the pulp and will lose some of the nutritional value. If soaked, you can stir in the animals grain ration for improved appeal. Only soak the beet pulp pellets that is going to be used for each feeding as they can ferment, especially in hot summer months. Beet pulp is not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and can be added as a supplement. Recommended feeding amounts vary from each animal’s nutritional needs. Make sure plenty of clean water is available daily. Learn More
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
$18.98The 1500W Metal Tank Floating De-Icer is designed for metal tanks only and is thermostatically controlled to operate only when its necessary.Product Features:
- Thermostatically Controlled
- 1500 Watts of Power
- 1 Year Warranty
- Operates automatically during freezing temperatures
- Safe in steel tanks