$24.99Heavy-duty galvanized steel dropping pan, 2.75 inch deep. One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges for long-lasting stability. Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately). Dropping pan pulls out for easy cleaning when used with the Pet Lodge Rabbit Hutch Frame Kit (Item No. AHFK30, sold separately). Also makes a great cat litter box, feed tray, oil drip pan, you name it. Fully assembled.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel dropping pan
- 2.75 inch deep
- One-piece construction with riveted corners and hemmed edges
- Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 30 inch by 36 inch Rabbit Hutch (Item No. AH3036, sold separately)
- Fully assembled
This poly corner mount hay feeder simply bolts to any stall and works great with Tarter’s horizontal stall front with the rotating feeder door. Feeder allows horse to feed in natural position and designed with yoke in front to allow any size horse to access feed. The rounded smooth lip, polyethylene construction is for strength and horse safety. Holds 3-4 flakes of hay and has removable drain plug for easy cleaning. 1″ ventilation strips located in the front keeps hay dry and gives moisture a quick way out.Learn More
$31.98The Farm Innovators Bucket Heater is a submergible bucket heater and is designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110ºF.Product Features:
- 1000 watts
- Safe in plastic
- Designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110 degrees F.
- Thermostatically controlled to regulate the water temperature between 85 and 110 degrees F
The Ice Chaser cast aluminum submergible tank de-icer's patented construction provides ultimate efficiency and safety. With 1,500 watts of heating power, it's the most powerful de-icer available. The built-in thermostat operates the heating element only when necessary. The cord is protected with a heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector. Safe in plastic tanks. Three year limited warranty.
- Submergible tank de-icer
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protectorSafe in plastic tanks
- 1,500 Watts
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
$359.97Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, (2) deep hive bodies, with (20) Frames assembled with plastic foundation, (1) Medium Honey Super, (10) Medium Honey super Frames assembled with Plastic Foundation bottom board, (1) Metal Queen Excluder, entrance reducer, in hive feeder, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. Includes a Full Bee Suit and Beekeeping Gloves. 100% Painted & Assembled and ready to go. The best most complete kit we have. Learn More
Keep those pet and project rabbits safe in this nice sized rabbit cage . This particular cage provides a safe place for rabbits to grow, while keeping predators at bay, and rabbits out of harms way. Made from wire, this cage can be completely customized when purchasing accessories to turn it from a cage into a home. The first step is to purchase wire clip pliers to assemble the cage, then the fun begins. Optional framing kits, water bottles , dropping pans and feeders can all be purchased separately. The most important safety feature of this cage is keeping the rabbit safely inside. The wire on the bottom of the cage is rabbit foot friendly, and the wire around the perimeter allows air to flow through the cage, allowing for cool or warm air to circulate. This easy cage starter kit can be used indoors or outdoors and is completely customizable to your needs.
Provides a clean and sanitary environment for rabbits.
- Available Accessories:
- Frame Kit
- Water Bottle
- Dropping Pan
**Brand May Vary!
** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136, are needed to put this cage together! SOLD SEPARATELY!Learn More
These heavy-duty, 3-compartment poly feeders stand up to the most difficult environmental conditions.
Each compartment holds approximately 6 gallons of water or feed depending on the size.
Total wet volume is 108-120 lbs. for the small and 240 lbs. for the large feeder.
Total dry volume is approximately 144 lbs. for the small and 180-200 lbs. for the large.
Standing 7" high, with a 30" diameter tub, making this feeder heavy enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to nearly any location.
Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these Mineral Feeders to the ground, preventing animals from moving it.
The weatherproof poly lid measuring 36" protects the contents of the entire feeder.
Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold, these feeders present smooth edges for safety to both people and animals.Learn More
- The '5 in 1' Blade group is a specific blade group that fits on specialty clippers such as the Arco, Bravura, Chromado and Li+Pro interchangeably. They are easily detachable which makes them easier to clean than standard blades that require screws to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance.
- The '5 in 1' blade is unique because it has 5 of the top used blade sizes integrated into just one blade, saving time and costs.
- There are currently 5 blades in this series: 2179-301 '5 in 1' blade Fine; 2179-401 '5 in 1' blade Coarse; 41884-7190 '5 in 1' blade Pro Blade/Fine; 41854-7603 '5 in 1' blade Champion blade; & 41873-7200 Non-Adjustable 45 blade
- This is the 2179-301 Fine '5 in 1' blade: This is a standard blade. It is meant to be used on animals with fine hair and it easily adjusts to blade sizes #9, #19, #15, #30 and # 40. This is a standard blade because it is typically the blade that comes already attached to clipper units. (Except for the current Li+Pro).
- Fits Wahl ARCO SE, Bravura, Chromado & Li+Pro clippers
- Cutting positions #9, #10, #15, #30, #40