Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
This "all seasons" heated poultry fountain is thermostatically controlled to keep water from freezing during the winter. It has an electrical connection on the base year
- Holds 3 gallons of water
The Triplex Nesting Box is a 36" x 12" x 12", three hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
Provides a clean and sanitary environment for rabbits.
- Available Accessories:
- Frame Kit
- Water Bottle
- Dropping Pan
- Dimensions: 16" H x 24" L x 24" W
**** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136, are needed to put this cage together! SOLD SEPARATELY!Learn More
$94.97Here is a must for all quail breeders and shooting preserve operators. This Recovery Pen is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire for long life and is a sure fire for recovering escaped preserves for recovering birds at the competition of a days hunting. A call bird attracts the birds to be recovered, and they in turn enter the recovery through the cone shaped entrance. After entering a trap door closes behind the bird and they cannot get out. Size 24'' x 18'' x 10''. Learn More
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.Learn More
This chute is the perfect option for the economy-minded rancher looking for a few extra features. The S0191 is the S01 chute with a Model 91 Headgate. Priefert’s most popular headgate, the HG91 operates in manual or automatic mode. This upgrade makes it easier for a single operator to run the chute, helping to take some of the “work” out of working cattle. The S0191 operates using our patented Infinite Locks, which are Guaranteed for Life. Each feature of this chute is designed to help reduce the danger involved in restraining cattle and to increase the ease and efficiency of use for the operator.
- Headgate locks and Side Squeeze locks are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This infinite locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 91 Headgate operates in manual or automatic catch mode. To set the automatic catch, move the auto-catch lever to activate the spring, and then use the self-catching lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths. The sides of the headgate are contoured to fit securely around the neck of the animal. Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- Easy pull levers allow the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds. Pull up on the adjustment levers located at each end of the bottom access panel then slide the squeeze side in or out to the desired floor with. Lock the side back into place with the adjustment levers.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parallel to the chute so it is not in the operator’s way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above the chute and out of the operator’s way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release lever. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return rope to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute.
- The single piece sliding tailgate operates with a simple pull/push action. Pull to slide the tailgate open to allow an animal to enter the chute, then push to slide the tailgate closed behind the animal.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Lubricate locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Comes standard with the HG91 Manual
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
Specifications Overall Height 78" Overall Length 90" Overall Width 42" Inside Height 57" Inside Length 81" Inside Width 23" at the Belly Pipe, 28" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 976 lbs. (all weights approximate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue