Clean, safe, tough and extremely economical chick brooder the larger EcoGlow 50 is ideal for up to 50 chicks or ducklings and suitable for any waterfowl or gamebird chicks.
The EcoGlow 50 only uses 60 Watts (a fraction of the electricity of typical suspended infrared lamps) because the chicks are in contact with its warm underneath surface.
The brooder runs at 12v for safety from a mains transformer (supplied) and with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power lead.
Different sizes of chicks can be accommodated thanks to the 4 adjustable legs which allow use at a wide range of heights. One end of the panel may be set lower than the other.
An indicator light confirms the brooder is connected.
The low cost of the EcoGlow makes it possible for larger numbers of chicks to be warmed by multiples of brooders.
For brooding a smaller number of chicks see the smaller EcoGlow 20 chick brooder.
Dimensions: 22" long x 16" wide x 9" high
The EcoGlow chick brooder is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-001Learn More
- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
One-Step Topical Spray That Cleans Wounds, Treats Infection and Kill Bacteria. Kills Antibiotic-Resistant Mrsa. This Steriod-Free, Antibiotic-Free, No-Rinse Solution Is Non-Toxic and Speeds Healing. Can Be Used To Treat Rain Rot, Rashes, Post-Surgical Sites, Burns, Cinch Fungus, Stranles, Ring Worm, Scratches and MoreLearn More
Our 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high. NOTES: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.Learn More
The Brinsea® Mini incubator is a small, high quality, low cost, egg incubator combining ease of use, performance and exceptional value.
The three versions of the Mini give a wide choice of convenience, sophistication and price
but all provide the essential environmental control necessary for successful egg hatching.
The clear walls of the egg chamber mean fantastic visibility of the hatching eggs without lifting the lid and the fan-assisted design coupled with detailed airflow analysis results exceptionally even heating of the eggs.
The Mini Advance version provides automatic egg turning with autostop 2 days prior to hatching, countdown to date-of-hatch, periodic cooling and temperature alarms on its digital display so you always know the status of your hatch. Eggs are turned by rotating egg disks. Two disks are available, one for 7 eggs of all sizes up to duck (supplied as standard) with a second small egg disk holding 12 eggs up to the size of pheasant available as an optional extra.
Humidity is provided for with central water reservoirs in both models and both operate at low voltage (from mains adapters supplied) for safety.
The Mini Advance incubator is menu driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your specie and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water.
Although designed as an educational incubator the Mini Advance offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 7 egg capacity (12 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5°C) but fully adjustable
- High and low temperature alarms
- New Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with autostop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.
12.25 diameter by 10.75 high, holds 2 gallons.Learn More
Drastically reduces the risk of injury by eliminating the need for ladders and buckets to stand on when using hand-held chainsaws, bow saws or pole saws.
Constructed of heavy duty square tubing that is double walled at the cutting edge with a single piece hardened alloy steel chainbar.
Eliminates the need to hire a costly professional to come and trim your trees.
- Mounts directly to front end loader of your tractor, skid loader or backhoe and easily attaches by one person.
- Trims limbs up to 8 feet higher than your loader can reach.
- Chain bar is built from a single piece of hardened alloy steel.
- Equipped with a self-oiling system.
- Reversible motor helps back the saw out of a pinch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge.
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included for easy attachment to your tractor's quick connect system.
Specifications Length: 102 in. Width: 11 in. Height: 9 in. Weight: 86 lbs.
$53.97Substitution of Poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create a exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder is specifically designed for game chicks (Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc..) and prevents droppings from getting in the feed. The new plastic 5003 feeder was developed and tested at GQF’s quail farm. The plastic material was selected without color in order that farm staff could easily judge feed levels in the feeder without having to pull it out or remove the top. The feed gives a shadow effect on the sides of the feeder indicating the feed level. This saves time as a quick glance determines if the feeder requires refilling. Farm research shows that this feeder produces a good even flow of feed and is easily cleaned. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' Wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in game bird Brooder. Holds 5 lbs. of feed. Item No. 5004 is a carton of 4 feeders. Learn More
$29.97Honey extraction Bucket. 5 gallon bucket with honey gate on the front. Will easy hold and distribute extracted honey. Use: to hold or distribute honey. Learn More
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More