$24.99*****BRAND MAY VARY*****ALL STAR MIX & FEED INSTRUCTIONSMeasuring cup in each pail holds approximately 4 oz dry weight.CALVES - Feed colostrum within the first 30 minutes after birth. Feed an additional 2 quarts at 6 to 12 hours of age and continue feeding colostrum for the first three days. No whole milk is required after the colostrum feeding period when calf milk replacer is used. Mix milk replacer powder at the rate of 8 oz of dry powder (2 cups) per 2 qts of warm water (100 degrees to 120 degrees F). Feed approximately 2 qts of reconstituted milk replacer TWICE-A-DAY. Calves will vary in feed requirements depending on size and age. When feeding to larger numbers of calves, mix l lb of dry powder (by weight) to 1 gallon of warm water.BABY PIGS - Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) with 1 qt of warm water and feed in shallow feeder. Keep fresh milk in front of baby pigs at all times. Sprinkle dry powder on starter feeds to assist in weaning.FOALS - Mix 6 oz of dry powder (1 and 1/2 cups) with 1 qt of warm water and feed 4 times per day for the first week of life. From week 2 through 4, mix 8 oz of powder (2 cups) with 1 and 1/2 qts of water and feed 3 times per day. Mix 12 oz of dry powder (3 cups) with 3 qts of water and feed two times per day for the next two weeks. Add 1/4 lb of 16% protein grain ration per day at 2 weeks of age and increase to appetite. Sprinkle 1 cup of dry powder on top of ration twice daily..KIDS - Feed heat-treated colostrum during the first day of life. (Heat to 135 degrees F and hold at this temperature for 1 hour.) Mix 4 oz of dry powder (1 cup) in 1 and 1/2 pints of 110 degress -120 degrees F water, then cool to 90-100 degrees F for hand feeding. Feed 3 to 4 times a day for the first 5 days, then feed just twice a day until weaned. Feed as much as they will drink, starting with 1 pint per feeding and increasing to 1 and 1/2 pints when feeding only twice a day. Provide hay and a grain mix in self-feeders when kids are 1 week old.PUPPIES & KITTENS - Mix 2 oz of dry powder (1/2 cup) into 2 cups of water. Reconstituted milk replacer should be fed at the daily rate of 2 tablespoons per 1/4 lb of body weight and divided into equal portions for each feeding. Needs will vary depending on individual size, but small puppies and kittens should be fed every 2 to 3 hours for the first 2 weeks. Feed at room temperature. To determine correct feeding, weigh 3 times a week. FOR ADULTS: When used as a food supplement during convalescence, to combat stress in show dogs and show cats, or in old age: feed as liquid or sprinkle dry over feed at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 5 lbs of body weight in dogs or 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs of body weight in cats. During pregnancy and lactation: double the amount per 5 lbs of body weight and feed until 2 weeks past birth.
NOTE: We do not recommend feeding ALL STAR Milk Replacer to lambs. Lambs should be fed Merrick's SUPER LAMB.contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.
contains 20% protein and 20% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames.Learn More
Gives full frontal view of interior of incubator, to permit checking of hatching progress, tray turning, water level, etc. Door comes complete with new hinges and latch tabs for customer installation by removing 8 screws and replacing new door with same 8 screws. For all current production cabinet model incubators.
- Dimensions: 29 5/8” x 15 1/2” x 1/2”
*****THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CLEAR DOOR ONLY*****Learn More
- Assembled and Painted Deep Bee Box with 9 5/8" 10 Assembled Deep Frames with Plastic Foundation.
- Quality inspected for a long lasting hive.
- USA milled, assembled, painted and shipped.
- 10 Frame Langstroth Design, will work with all 10 Frame designed hives, has a frame rest.
- 100% USA Ponderosa Pine.
- Also Known as a Brood Box.
- Usage Recommendation: 2 Deep/Brood Boxes while starting a hive.
The Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Barn ECHK103-B is designed to be a safe haven for your chickens! This barn will house up to 6 full sized hens and is built to be durable and weather resistant. The Fontana Chicken barn can be used as an independent stucture or can be attached to the Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Pen ECHK103-P (sold seperately) to make a larger enclosed area for your chickens.
- Made from Ecoflex, an eco composite resistant to moist, warp, crack, split
- Long lasting without maintenance
- Non-absorbent and odor repellent
- Easy clean
- A blend of recycled polymers and wood byproducts, Ecoflex exhibits the best characteristics of the polymers and wood that forms the basis for the material
- Ecoflex doesn't warp, twist or crack from changes in temperature and humidity making easier and further extending life
- Wood and Plastic Frame
- Nesting Box Included
- Height: 28.9 Inches
- Width: 52.8 Inches
- Depth: 28.5 Inches
Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds
$359.97Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby, or a way of life. With the simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive. Includes: outer cover, inner cover, (2) deep hive bodies, with (20) Frames assembled with plastic foundation, (1) Medium Honey Super, (10) Medium Honey super Frames assembled with Plastic Foundation bottom board, (1) Metal Queen Excluder, entrance reducer, in hive feeder, 3x6 smoker, 1 lb bag smoker fuel, 9.5" steel hive tool, and bee brush. Includes a Full Bee Suit and Beekeeping Gloves. 100% Painted & Assembled and ready to go. The best most complete kit we have. Learn More
For convenient feeding without entering the stall, choose Priefert’ s Premier Stall Feeder in place of a window option with your Premier Stall Front (sold separately). This feeder includes a built in hay rack that can be accessed through a panel on the outside of the stall, making it easy to hay your horses from the alley of your barn. This feeder also includes Priefert’s Black Feeder Bucket (FF20BLACK) and its mounting bracket (PHSFB). The feeder is designed with an integrated feed chute that allows you to feed pellets or grain from outside the stall without having to open a feeder panel. Simply mount the included feed bucket inside the stall, under the feed chute, and you can pour feed directly into the bucket. Priefert’s Premier Stall Feeder pins securely into place. This product features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat finish to help it resist rust and scratching, while UV inhibitors in the powder help the feeder resist fading, ensuring that your product holds up well and looks great for many years to come.
- Overall Width: 28”
- Overall Depth: 21”
- Overall Height: 34”
- Weight: 51 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Hay rack constructed from 18 gauge round tubing
- Feeder constructed from 14 & 16 gauge sheet steel
- Includes FF20BLACK & PHSFB
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
$20.97Substitution of poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create an exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder for Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc. prevents the contamination of feed. The plastic feeder will hold five pounds of feed. The feed is on a continuous flow basis so that the oldest feed is eaten first. The most important of all the chicks do not have droppings in the feed. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in GQF Box Brooders. Learn More
$29.97Package of 10 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Wick pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
- For use with Farm Innovators model 2100 and 2200 incubators
- Automatically turns eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate
- Egg rails snap out for easy cleaning; dishwasher safe
- Comes with 41 large egg cups; optional small quail egg trays are also available at additional cost
- No assembly required
- 15.1 x 15.5 x 3.2 inches