The Farm Innovators 200 Watt Heated 16 Gallon Tub is thermostatically controlled to operate only when neccessary.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Replaceable heating element is hidden from animals and provides years of use
- Easy grip handles provide portability
- 200 Watts
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
$30.97Clear plastic dome Chick-Bator with 4 Quail Eggs (available year round) and Egg Hatchers Guide Book Complete - nothing else to buy. GQF Manufacturing Chick-Bator Incubator w/ 4 Quail Eggs 110V 9105 Learn More
The Wahl Pro Series Plus is an equine clipper kit that is perfect for trimming and touch ups. It was designed with all of the important features in mind such as convenient, lightweight and quiet!
- Cord/cordless medium-duty rotary motor grooming clipper kit
- Powerful and quiet with up to 6,000 strokes per minute and it has a new comfort grip design that makes it easy to hold and use
- Excellent clipper for the bridle path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work and it glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- 6.5 inches long, weighs 8.7 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The lightweight and quiet abilities of the Pro Series Plus make it easy to clip and trim your horse. It is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip
- Powerful rechargeable cord/cordless clipper
- New and improved #10 detachable Pro Series blade
- Durable storage case
- BONUS hoof pick (picks packed dirt and mud from hoof!)
- BONUS "How to Groom" and "Desensitizing your horse" DVD
- Blade oil, blade guard, cleaning brush and instructions
$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is a liquid, administered orally for sheep, consisting of an 0.08% solution of ivermectin. Discovered and developed by scientists from Merck Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories, ivermectin is a unique chemical entity. As such, the chances of cross-resistance in parasites that have developed resistance to other wormers is highly unlikely. Additionally, its convenience, broad spectrum efficacy, and wide therapeutic index make Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep an exceptionally valuable product for parasite control in sheep. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Dosing Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is formulated only for administration to sheep; do not use in other species. The recommended dose level is 3 mL of Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep, containing 2400 mcg ivermectin, which is sufficient to treat 26 pounds of body weight.
Advantages Unique Chemistry-unrelated To Existing Formulations.
Because Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is chemically different, cross-resistance is unlikely in parasite strains which may have developed resistance to other wormers.
Broad Spectrum Effectiveness. One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls many gastrointestinal roundworms (including Haemonchus contortus), lungworms, and nasal bots.
Easy Administration. Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep can be administered with any standard drenching equipment or any equipment that provides a consistent dose volume.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is an 0.08% w/v pale amber colored solution of ivermectin.
Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a family of highly active, broad spectrum, antiparasitic agents which are produced from fermentation products of Streptomyces avermitilis.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is indicated for the effective treatment of gastrointestinal roundworms (including Haemonchus contortus), lungworms and nasal bots in sheep.
When used as recommended, it provides effective control of the parasites shown in the table
Privermectin® Drench For Sheep Kills These Parasites
Larvae (4th Stage)
(all larval stages)
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep should only be administered orally at the recommended dose level of 200 mcg ivermectin per kilogram of body weight. Three mL of Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep contains sufficient ivermectin to treat 26 pounds of body weight.
Sheep Body Weight Dosed
To avoid underdosing, it is important to get the dose according to the weight of the heaviest sheep in a group (ewes, lambs or rams), not the average weight. Several of the largest sheep should be weighed, judgment by the eyecan be deceiving.
Any standard drenching equipment, or any equipment which provides a consistent dose volume, can be used. Dose rates and equipment should be checked before drenching commences. Be sure the head is properly positioned for each sheep to receive the full dose.
Privermectin® (ivermectin) Drench for Sheep is readily accepted by sheep, but inconsequential coughing may be observed in some animals during and for several minutes after drenching. If slobbering occurs, the dose may be lost, and that sheep should be redosed.Learn More
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from setting to one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner hold a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 41 eggs per turner), and with the quail egg racks in place the turner will hold 120 quail eggs.
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
The OvaView is designed to be either hand-held or can be left on a work surface.
Battery powered for convenience (4 AA batteries included) it uses high output high efficiency LED illumination – so no bulbs to replace and no concerns about overheating the eggs during inspection.
Supplied with a flexible black ring to seal against the egg shell and a set of 4AA batteries. For longer life it can be used with rechargeable AA batteries. Suitable sets of batteries with charger are available.
The OvaScope is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-004Learn More