$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
The Triplex Nesting Box is a 36" x 12" x 12", three hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.Learn More
$48.97Consist of 5 gallon plastic water tank to sit on back corner of brooder. Tubing and float valve for one existing trough (troughs are not supplied with waterer.) Young game bird chicks require No 5001 chick feeder and chick jar waterer. Learn More
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
Plastic egg trays offer the most efficient system for gathering, spray disinfectant treating and storing of eggs. At time of setting eggs, just remove loaded egg tray from storage area and place it on the incubator turning rack.
The No. 1500 and 1502 incubators are equipped with turning racks that will accomodate plastic trays to hold your eggs in place. Each No. 1502 turning rack will hold 4 quail egg trays (456 quail eggs). Modled posts on each tray permits double stacking for a total of 1368 quail eggs. (Caution: GQF HATCHING trays hold a maximum of 250 quail eggs). Outer edge positions of double stacked trays may not be used in top turning rack. PLASTIC, SET OF 6.Learn More
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains .27 Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.