Organic Power Products brings you Sniff 'n' Stop, all natural pest control granules containing essential oils that are ideal for outdoor use to deter snakes, rodents, ants, fire ants, flies, ticks, and spiders. Covers up to 1200 square feet, simply spread liberally in any outdoor area, crawl space, storage building, barn, stalls, etc. Granules will remain effective for 6 months to one year in any weather or temperature conditions. Granules can also be sprinkled in trash cans or dumpsters to repel flies. Will not harm children or pets.
Benefits / Product Features:
- Provided 1200 sq. ft. of coverage
- Safe for Pets and Family
- Long-Lasting Protection- up to 1-Year in all weather conditions
- All Natural Essential Oils
- Non-Toxic & Chemical Free (safe around children and pets)
- Highly Effective
- Great for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Deters: Snakes, Fire Ants, Fleas & Ticks, Spiders, Rodents,etc.
How it Works:
Using modern polymer science Sniff ‘n’ Stop developed and patented a method of increasing their effectiveness by encapsulating, time-releasing, and amplifying them, all at the molecular level.
The encapsulation process results in a negatively charged polymer. Amplified by natural energy sources, the negatively charged essential oil molecules are drawn to positively charged pests: confused, they release warning pheromones as a means of warning others of their same species to STAY AWAY!
- 3 simple steps to assemble
- Solid wood frame
- Heavy-duty wire mesh panel
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces
- Three removable locking panels for easy access
- Design offers multiple configurations to attach additional Multi-Plex Play Yards and Hutch
- Dimensions: 33" x 26" x 19"
Approved for use on beef and dairy cattle, including calves and lactating dairy cows.
- Type: synergized pyrethroid
- Controls: horn flies, biting lice
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies, sucking lice
- Packaging: 20 tag box
$53.97Substitution of Poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create a exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder is specifically designed for game chicks (Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc..) and prevents droppings from getting in the feed. The new plastic 5003 feeder was developed and tested at GQF’s quail farm. The plastic material was selected without color in order that farm staff could easily judge feed levels in the feeder without having to pull it out or remove the top. The feed gives a shadow effect on the sides of the feeder indicating the feed level. This saves time as a quick glance determines if the feeder requires refilling. Farm research shows that this feeder produces a good even flow of feed and is easily cleaned. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' Wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in game bird Brooder. Holds 5 lbs. of feed. Item No. 5004 is a carton of 4 feeders. Learn More
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
The brand new High End Hen Poultry Waterer naturally keeps out and virtually eliminates algae and slime from your birds water keeping the water fresh and clean for a much longer period of time. Mounting inside or outside of any style coop and easily mounting to barns or other stationary objects, our new feeder is kept elevated and out of reach from rodents and their dangerous diseases that can contaminate the water. The German made float helps to keep the water clean and fresh by keeping the dirt and bedding out that is naturally scratched into waterers that are set on the ground. The waterer holds 2 gallons of water and is easily fillable utilizing the outside mounting systemLearn More
The new High End Hen Poultry Feeder was specifically designed to prevent feed waste. The specially contoured feed entrance, which doubles as a rain shield, deters rodents and wild birds from stealing and contaminating your chickens feed. Mounting inside or outside of any style coop and easily mounting to barns or other stationary objects, our new feeder is the best and most efficient poultry feeder on the market. No more crawling in your coops and fumbling to fill those big, clunky feeders that take up precious space. It also holds a whopping 10 pounds of feed!Learn More
The Goat & Sheep Trimming Disc – Medium Grit is a 2″ flat profile, medium abrasive disc with a 10 mm center hole.
This disc uses tungsten carbide grit to gently buff away hoof material and leave a smooth finish every time. It can promote better hoof health and is easier to use than hand trimmers.Learn More