During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most time demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner holds a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner).
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
Looking for a better and more stylish way to house your chickens? With the SummerHawk Ranch Urban Slate Barn Chicken Coop 33555 you can do just that! This chicken coop is easy to assemble and can house 4 to 5 chickens!
- Easy to Assemble within 30 Minutes
- Fits up to 4 Adult Chickens
- 2 Nesting Boxes with Removable Divider
- Predator Resistant Designed Hines
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
The Farm Innovators 200 Watt Heated 16 Gallon Tub is thermostatically controlled to operate only when neccessary.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Replaceable heating element is hidden from animals and provides years of use
- Easy grip handles provide portability
- 200 Watts
$29.97Package of 10 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Wick pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
$48.97Consist of 5 gallon plastic water tank to sit on back corner of brooder. Tubing and float valve for one existing trough (troughs are not supplied with waterer.) Young game bird chicks require No 5001 chick feeder and chick jar waterer. Learn More
$20.97Substitution of poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create an exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder for Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc. prevents the contamination of feed. The plastic feeder will hold five pounds of feed. The feed is on a continuous flow basis so that the oldest feed is eaten first. The most important of all the chicks do not have droppings in the feed. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in GQF Box Brooders. Learn More
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of your hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, treated floor and radiant heat barrier on the roof.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens Roof Has a Radiant Heat Barrier
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More