- Control of roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle, including lactating dairy cattle.
- No meat withdrawal or milk withholding period.
ProMectin B (ivermectin) Pour-On delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient low-volume application. Ivermectin is a potent anti-parasitic agent whose chemical structure is different from those of other antiparasitic agents.Learn More
$34.35Complete with Pressure Reducing Valve, 5 feet tubing, ready to screw onto water faucet, adjustable water level, 9'' diameter, 4'' overall height with bowl height of 2''. Gives 28'' of watering space. Learn More
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
$52.97Plastic egg trays offer the most efficient system for gathering, spray disinfectant treating and storing of eggs. At time of setting eggs, just remove loaded egg tray from storage area and place it on the incubator turning rack. The No. 1500 and 1502 incubators are equipped with turning racks that will accommodate plastic trays to hold your eggs in place. Holds extra large eggs Turkey, Duck, Jumbo Chicken, etc. Each of the No. 1502 turning racks will hold 2 extra large egg trays (54 eggs) for a total of 198 eggs per incubator. One tray per setting rack must be trimmed to fit GQF incubators. SET OF 6 TRAYS. Learn More
A great basic nylon headstall at a great price, this doubled and stitched 5/8" nylon headstall has a single cheek adjustment. Durable nickel plated hardware (including conway buckle bit ends). Horse size.Learn More
- Nylon straight cinch features a black 1/2", 100 % felt backer for extra comfort.
- Nylon off billet holder
- Stainless steel buckles and dees
- New buckle roller system has less play so your latigo rolls smoothly
- Features a contoured lip to secure your latigo
- Lactating cow mastitis treatment.
- For udder instillations in lactating cattle only.
- Penicillin G Procaine In Sesame Oil.
- Masti-clear Syringe 10 Milliliter.
- Pack of 12.Learn More
Ivomec injection for grower and feeder pigs is dilute parasiticide for young pigs. Give to grower and feeder pigs injected subcutaneously at a rate of 1 ml per 20 pounds of bodyweight. This product kills gastrointestinal roundworms. Ivomec Injection Is A Clear Ready To Use Sterile Solution Contains 1% Ivermectin.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
Cattle: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs (note insert precautions), sucking lice, and mange mites in cattle. Swine: Treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites in swine.
Cattle: 1 mL per 110 lb body weight
Swine: 1 mL per 75 lb body weight
See package insert for complete indications and use directions.
For subcutaneous injection in cattle and swine only.
Protect product from light.
IVOMEC (ivermectin) Injection for Cattle and Swine has been developed specifically for use in cattle, swine, reindeer, and American bison only. This product should not be used in other animal species as severe reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Use in Dogs and Cats: Ivermectin injection is given as a liquid orally to dogs as heartworm preventative. This is a common practice with breeders, animal shelters and humane societies. Proper dosing and a heartworm test is essential. Avoid giving to Collies. Shetland Sheepdogs and their crosses as these breeds are sensitive to ivermectin. Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Ivermectin injection is also given orally, by injection and topically in the ear for control and treatment of mites - ear mites and skin mites (mange). Consult with your veterinarian for dosing instructions.
Strongid® C2X™ is a concentrated, daily, in feed dewormer that kills parasites before they affect your horse's health. Prevents migration of large strongyle (strongylus vulgaris) larvae.Administer as a topdress or mixed in the horses daily grain ration at the rate of 1.2mg pyrantel tartate per lb of bodyweig.To achieve this dose .Safe for use in pregnant mares and foals.Pyrantel Tartrate.Dimensions (L x W x H):10 x 10 x 7.62Learn More