$34.95100 ft. coil, 1/4” inner diameter. This Nylon Reinforced Hose may be used on normal or low pressure watering systems. Generally intended for use with item 0341 & auto water troughs. Not supplied with fittings. Color - Red. Learn More
You’ll love the way these burnished Hermann Oak® russet harness leather reins feel in your hands. The tallows in the rugged, weather resistant russet harness leather provide extra durability for years of great looks and dependable service you can count on! Paired before cutting is complete, these reins have a consistent feel in both hands. These simple, single-ply reins feature comfortable, smoothed edges and water loops with tie laces for quick and easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
Wormer for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, horn flies, sucking and biting lice and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
5 mL will treat 110 lbs of body weight.
Applicator gun is needed for the 2.5 L and 5 L sizes.
- 2.5 L will treat 55,000lb
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
- 3 simple steps to assemble
- Solid wood frame
- Heavy-duty wire mesh panel
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces
- Three removable locking panels for easy access
- Design offers multiple configurations to attach additional Multi-Plex Play Yards and Hutch
- Dimensions: 33" x 26" x 19"
Plastic egg trays offer the most efficient system for gathering, spray disinfectant treating and storing of eggs. At time of setting eggs, just remove loaded egg tray from storage area and place it on the incubator turning rack.
The No. 1500 and 1502 incubators are equipped with turning racks that will accomodate plastic trays to hold your eggs in place. Each No. 1502 turning rack will hold 4 quail egg trays (456 quail eggs). Modled posts on each tray permits double stacking for a total of 1368 quail eggs. (Caution: GQF HATCHING trays hold a maximum of 250 quail eggs). Outer edge positions of double stacked trays may not be used in top turning rack. PLASTIC, SET OF 6.Learn More