$53.97Substitution of Poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create a exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder is specifically designed for game chicks (Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc..) and prevents droppings from getting in the feed. The new plastic 5003 feeder was developed and tested at GQF’s quail farm. The plastic material was selected without color in order that farm staff could easily judge feed levels in the feeder without having to pull it out or remove the top. The feed gives a shadow effect on the sides of the feeder indicating the feed level. This saves time as a quick glance determines if the feeder requires refilling. Farm research shows that this feeder produces a good even flow of feed and is easily cleaned. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' Wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in game bird Brooder. Holds 5 lbs. of feed. Item No. 5004 is a carton of 4 feeders. Learn More
- For use with Farm Innovators model 2100 and 2200 incubators
- Automatically turns eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate
- Egg rails snap out for easy cleaning; dishwasher safe
- Comes with 41 large egg cups; optional small quail egg trays are also available at additional cost
- No assembly required
- 15.1 x 15.5 x 3.2 inches
The Powder River Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub is still the best portable sweep tub on the market. The 14 gauge 1 1/2" square tube panels, spring loaded gate latch and overhead braces at each panel junction make it extremely safe and durable. The Homesteader Portable Sweep tube is reversible.
The Homesteader's 1/4 Circle Portable Sweep Tub is constructed of the same high strength materials as the long time popular Homesteader Portable Sweep Tub. It just comes with two less 8' Curved Panels and Braces, making it an ideal sweep for the producer with just a few head of cattle. It is easy to assemble and can be set up to sweep to the left or right.Learn More
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $69.99
A must have for every bee keeper, the Bee suit allows you to get out and collect honey without the sting. Stretch elastic and covered zippers keep you protected while you reap the rewards of being a bee keeper. The full mesh hood is structured in order to keep the mesh and bees away from your face. Side zippers on the ankles allowing you to easily put on your suit over clothing and shoes.Learn More
Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds
$103.5036'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Use on brooder floor in heated area to protect chicks from drafts and neutralize droppings. AS A FEEDER TRAY- Place feeder on DACB and scatter feed around every day to start chicks to eating. Healthier chicks, as DACB retards harmful bacteria. One sheet placed in dropping pan under feeder area absorbs moisture from droppings and Neomycin aids in control of odors. Learn More
$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
These heavy-duty, 3-compartment poly feeders stand up to the most difficult environmental conditions.
Each compartment holds approximately 6 gallons of water or feed depending on the size.
Total wet volume is 108-120 lbs. for the small and 240 lbs. for the large feeder.
Total dry volume is approximately 144 lbs. for the small and 180-200 lbs. for the large.
Standing 7" high, with a 30" diameter tub, making this feeder heavy enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to nearly any location.
Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these Mineral Feeders to the ground, preventing animals from moving it.
The weatherproof poly lid measuring 36" protects the contents of the entire feeder.
Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold, these feeders present smooth edges for safety to both people and animals.Learn More
- Assembled and Painted Deep Bee Box with 9 5/8" 10 Assembled Deep Frames with Plastic Foundation.
- Quality inspected for a long lasting hive.
- USA milled, assembled, painted and shipped.
- 10 Frame Langstroth Design, will work with all 10 Frame designed hives, has a frame rest.
- 100% USA Ponderosa Pine.
- Also Known as a Brood Box.
- Usage Recommendation: 2 Deep/Brood Boxes while starting a hive.