The Farm Innovators 200 Watt Heated 16 Gallon Tub is thermostatically controlled to operate only when neccessary.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Replaceable heating element is hidden from animals and provides years of use
- Easy grip handles provide portability
- 200 Watts
- Galvanized Steel Pitched Wasatch Beehive Top, for use with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Hive.
- High quality galvanized steel, on top of a wooden base, fits perfectly across the top with a drip edge around the sides to protect against weather, with a pitch creating a beautiful piece to complement any garden decor.
- Can with stand pressure over 2500 lbs.
- Nothing comparable on the market, engineered and designed by HLH.
- Use: As the roof of the beehive, providing protection against weather and pests.
- You will only need 1 per hive.
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
$41.97Powder River Right Trip Handle and Assembly 002-00231 Learn More
- Single-ply 5/8" burgundy latigo leather bridle
- 5" curb bit
- 6' reins
- All leather curb strap
- Nickel plated hardware
- Economically priced for your profitability
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- 3 and 4 way connection possible.
- Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals
- NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.Learn More
For use on Beef and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: dual organophosphate
- Controls: horn flies (including pyrethroid-resistant populations), biting lice, sucking lice, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 20 tag box
- Nylon straight cinch features a black 1/2", 100 % felt backer for extra comfort.
- Nylon off billet holder
- Stainless steel buckles and dees
- New buckle roller system has less play so your latigo rolls smoothly
- Features a contoured lip to secure your latigo
This stainless steel gag bit features a 5" sweet iron snaffle mouth and 7-1/2" cheeks. Depending on the degree of slide on the gag, these bits aid in lifting the shoulders, allow more flex for turning and provide more control at a higher rate of speed, making them popular for barrel racing and other speed events. These bits should be used with a loose chain curb.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More