Wormer for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, horn flies, sucking and biting lice and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
5 mL will treat 110 lbs of body weight.
Applicator gun is needed for the 2.5 L and 5 L sizes.
- 2.5 L will treat 55,000lb
- Medium lay ropes are made from 100% waxed nylon with rawhide burners
- A quick-release honda style
- Ideal for extra fast rope releases while remaining mounted on a horse
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most time demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner holds a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner).
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
- Single-ply 5/8" burgundy latigo leather bridle
- 5" curb bit
- 6' reins
- All leather curb strap
- Nickel plated hardware
- Economically priced for your profitability
A super seller, our single-ply 5/8" harness leather bridle features a doubled and stitched browband with a 4-3/8" curb bit, 6' conway buckle reins, nickel plated hardware and an all leather curb strap.Learn More
NRHA Champion, Stacy Westfall, demands tack that performs as well as it looks. We took our oiled ProTack and added buckle bit ends to suit Stacy's needs. Cut from weighty, rugged Hermann Oak harness leather, these reins have a four-step finish that gives them an exceptional feel that everyone loves. Stainless steel buckle bit ends offer easy bit changes. Measure 5/8" x 8'.Learn More
$47.50Bolts to both sides of Grow Off pens or to both sides of Box Brooders to increase head room to 14'', which may be required for larger birds. Learn More
Sevin concentrate for use on vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals. Kills over 100 varieties of insect pests.
- Great for use on larger gardens, fruit and ornamental trees, and gardens.
- Provides excellent control of leaf eating and sucking insects!
- Controls ticks that vector lyme disease.
- Shortest pre-harvest interval.
These stainless steel spurs have a 2" shank, a 3/4" band and a 10 point rowel. Men's size.Learn More