When you have livestock, there are so many items that you need just to care for them. They need proper food and feeding equipment. When they are sick, they need the proper medicine. Even when they aren't sick, you need to provide preventative medicine. Animals also need proper housing. There is just so much to think about. That is why our livestock category is so comprehensive.
Let's say you have rabbits. You will need the proper style cage, a drop pan to put at the bottom and bedding so your rabbits are safely housed. The last thing you want is a loose rabbit. There is too much danger out there for them to be running free. You'll also need the proper supplies to feed them, like hay and pellet food.
What if rabbits aren't your thing? How about if you are more into bees? Well, we can help you with that, too. We have frames and boxes. There are also entrance reducers and queen excluders, if you need them.
It really doesn't matter what type of livestock you have, from bees and rabbits to cows and chickens and even dogs and potbellied pigs, we have something for them all. This category offers a range of items that you will need to properly care for any animal you have.
Guards help prevent urine from spraying out of the back and side of hutch. Attaches easily to wire mesh with pre- formed tabs. Kit contains three guards made of rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Some assembly required; guards attach easily to wire mesh with pre-formed tabs (no tools required). Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 24 inch by 24 inch Rabbit Hutch. Side guards are 23.75 inch long by 4 inch high; back guard is 24 inch long by 4 inch high.Learn More
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $13.99
Global experience. Proprietary aquaculture technology. That's what you get with Sportsman's Choice feeds. Our aquaculture lab, with state-of-the-art equipment and a world-renowned Ph.D. team, creates fish formulas that maximize performance.
- Highly palatable for maximum intake and viewing.
- Fortified with stabilized vitamins (high levels of vitamin C, E, D and B complex) to ensure fish are receiving the correct nutrient balance to support rapid growth.
- Special formula to enhance digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Processed grain by-products, grain products, plaint protein products, animal protein products, roughage products, animal fat (preserved with BHA), calcium carbonate, natural chicken flavoring, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, d-Calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, salt, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper chloride, copper sulfacte, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, potassium chloride, iron oxide, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, sodium selenite, zinc, amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, mineral oil, and propionic acid (a perservative).
Nutrient Min. Max. Crude Protein 32.0% - Crude Fat 2.5% - Crude Fiber - 7.5% Phosphorus 0.8% - Vitamin D 204 IU/LB - Vitamin E 30 IU/LB - Vitamin B6 1.2 MG/LB - Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 20 MG/LB - Folic Acid 1.0 MG.LB -
Hand feed or feed from an automated feeder once daily. If hand-feeding, select a consistent location to feed. Feed enough Sportsman's Choice® Catfish feed until fish do not come to the pond surface to eat - typically within 5-7 minutes. Store in a dry location.
CAUTION: Do not overfeed. Overfeeding will result in oxygen depletion of the water, causing system buildup.Learn More
Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives, and because timothy hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems.
Natural sun-cured timothy hay
Crude Protein (min.)...........6.0%
Crude Fat (min.)...............2.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)............32.0%
Potassium Soap - 22.11% Fast acting water based, multi-purpose formula works within hours to kill moss, algae and lichens on lawns, trees, roofs, decks, patios, buildings, fences, walkways--all without staining or damage to desirable plants. Also removes green slime.Learn More
- Balanced protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals help animals achieve maximum growth and quality fur production.
- Provides proper energy levels to act as an excellent feed for breeding rabbits.
- Convenience of a complete feed for your rabbits.
- Firm, cohesive pellets help control dust and mess.
- The pellets may be self-fed that is, kept before the animals at all times or hand fed. Self-feeding is also recommended for does with litters to help reduce labor and achieve rapid growth. Self-feeding is also recommended for weaned bunnies.
- If hand feeding, the number of feedings per day is a matter of preference. It is important, though, to feed the animals the same number of times each day at approximately the same time.
- Monitor body condition and adjust feeding levels to maintain desired body condition.
- It is not necessary to feed hay with NatureWise® Rabbit Pellets. High quality hay may be fed, if desired. Hay must be fine-stemmed, leafy, green in color, well cured and free from mildew or mold. Alfalfa, clover, sweet clover, lespedeza, soybean and peanut hay are suitable. Cutting the hay into 3- to 4-inch lengths will help avoid waste.
- Provide clean, fresh water at all times.
- Provide salt blocks or salt spools at all times.
- Keep rabbit hutches, feeders and waterers clean.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Expertly designed and formulated chick feed for natural, balanced nutrition to support strong and healthy growing chicks.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian chick diet—no need for supplementation
- 18% protein to support muscle development and weight gain
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to support the immune system and overall health of the chick
- NO added hormones
- Added marigold extract to improve skin coloration
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion for chicks
- Crumble form encourages feeding
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs