For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Easy to Clean
- No Assembly Needed
- Made of Heavy Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Riveted Corners
- One Piece Construction
- Hemmed Edges
- Rust Resistant
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 20.6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 24 x 15 x 6 in
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
$14.97These trays perfectly fit the No. 1502 hatching drawer and provide a cushioned liner for the eggs as well as firm footing for newly hatched chicks. These liners are 2-ply heavy paper. The top ply has been treated with a mild germicide to control bacteria and suppress odors. Highly recommended, these disposable tray liners make for a quick and easy clean up of the plastic hatching drawer in the No. 1502 and 1202E incubators. Liner size 13.25” X 27.69” Learn More
$14.97Substitution of Poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create a exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder is specifically designed for game chicks (Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc..) and prevents droppings from getting in the feed. The new plastic 5003 feeder was developed and tested at GQF’s quail farm. The plastic material was selected without color in order that farm staff could easily judge feed levels in the feeder without having to pull it out or remove the top. The feed gives a shadow effect on the sides of the feeder indicating the feed level. This saves time as a quick glance determines if the feeder requires refilling. Farm research shows that this feeder produces a good even flow of feed and is easily cleaned. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' Wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in game bird Brooder. Holds 5 lbs. of feed. Item No. 5004 is a carton of 4 feeders. Learn More
$14.99Drawing Salve promotes healing in wounds and treats chronic inflammation. It can be used as an anti-inflammatory and helps relieve itching and swelling. Also commonly used as an emollient to treat dry, cracked and brittle hooves and nails. Soothing salve formula relieves itching and minor skin irritations Contains lanolin as an emollient agent Antiseptic ointment promotes healing Commonly used to pack hooves after work or race to draw out stones or pebbles Ingredients: Contains ichthammol, 20% Learn More
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
Manna Pro Equine Fly Mosquito Spray 1gal RTU is guaranteed to provide protection for up to 4 weeks. This special formula can be used on horses, ponies, dogs and their premises for an overall, lasting protection against pests. Ready-to-use (RTU) insecticide wipe/spray-on for horses, dogs and ponies. Controls mosquitoes to help protect against West Nile Virus. Protects from horse, stable, face, horn and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats. Controls pests up to 4 weeks.Learn More
Use as your Honey Supers, and add to your hive a new box until you are ready to extract honey.
- Medium Honey Super, Beehive Box Standard 6 7/8" 10 Frame Langstroth Design.
- Handle grips on 4 sides for easy handling.
- Easy fit, recommended to assembly shortly after delivery to ensure product quality.
- USA Ponderosa Pine Select Grade box.
- Works with any Langstorth hive.
- Minimal knots.
Dimensions: 16 1/4" X 19 7/8" X 6 7/8"Learn More