Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
These easy assembly hutches are constructed with rust-resistant, easy to clean wire mesh, doors are surrounded by protective vinyl guards and feature spring tension door latches. Wire mesh bottom is 1/2in x 1in and sides are 2in x 1in.
- Please note: A wire crimping tool (sold separately) will be needed to assemble this cage.
- **** Pet lodge Wire Clip Pliers ACP2, SKU: 007841136
Instant Milk Replacer is a high quality, multi-purpose milk replacer for dairy and beef calves, baby pigs, foals and kids and as a nursing supplement for puppies and kittens. It is very palatable and easy to mix. The high quality ingredients provide superior digestibility to help meet the protein and energy needs for strong animal development. Instant Milk Replacer contains 20% protein and 15% fat for rapid animal growth with balanced levels of essential minerals and vitamins such as A, D and E for building strong sturdy frames. It can also be used as a dry feed supplement to encourage intake during weaning. Instant Milk Replacer provides a guaranteed level of direct-fed microbials. These lactic acid and enzyme-producing bacteria support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the small intestine and promote a healthy digestive tract. This milk replacer is medicated with 20g/ton of Neomycin Sulfate and 20g/ton Oxtetracyline Hydrochloride.Learn More
$31.98The Farm Innovators Bucket Heater is a submergible bucket heater and is designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110ºF.Product Features:
- 1000 watts
- Safe in plastic
- Designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110 degrees F.
- Thermostatically controlled to regulate the water temperature between 85 and 110 degrees F
For use on Beef and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle.
- Type: dual organophosphate
- Controls: horn flies (including pyrethroid-resistant populations), biting lice, sucking lice, Gulf Coast ticks, spinose ear ticks
- Aids In Control: face flies, stable flies, house flies
- Packaging: 20 tag box
- Galvanized Steel Pitched Wasatch Beehive Top, for use with standard 10 Frame Langstroth Hive.
- High quality galvanized steel, on top of a wooden base, fits perfectly across the top with a drip edge around the sides to protect against weather, with a pitch creating a beautiful piece to complement any garden decor.
- Can with stand pressure over 2500 lbs.
- Nothing comparable on the market, engineered and designed by HLH.
- Use: As the roof of the beehive, providing protection against weather and pests.
- You will only need 1 per hive.
$30.97Clear plastic dome Chick-Bator with 4 Quail Eggs (available year round) and Egg Hatchers Guide Book Complete - nothing else to buy. GQF Manufacturing Chick-Bator Incubator w/ 4 Quail Eggs 110V 9105 Learn More
Weaver Leather Horizons Flat Roper Rein, Scissor Snap and Conway Adjustments, 5/8" x 8' - Sunset 50-1491-ST$32.97
The Horizons Collection offers great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. Handcrafted from durable, weather resistant harness leather, this rein features a nickel plated scissor snap and nickel plated conway adjustments. Measures 5/8" x 8'.Learn More