$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
$36.97Powder River Left Trip Handle and Assembly 002-00232 Learn More
A 1" multi-felt scalloped bottom sets off this Navajo-patterned pad. Suede wear leathers provide added protection. Assorted colors and designs will be shipped. Measures 32" x 32".Learn More
Russet harness leather caveson features a rounded noseband and a 1/2" crown with solid brass buckleLearn More
Wormer for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, horn flies, sucking and biting lice and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
5 mL will treat 110 lbs of body weight.
Applicator gun is needed for the 2.5 L and 5 L sizes.
- 2.5 L will treat 55,000lb
You’ll love the way these burnished Hermann Oak® russet harness leather reins feel in your hands. The tallows in the rugged, weather resistant russet harness leather provide extra durability for years of great looks and dependable service you can count on! Paired before cutting is complete, these reins have a consistent feel in both hands. These simple, single-ply reins feature comfortable, smoothed edges and water loops with tie laces for quick and easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More
The OvaView High Intensity has a higher light output from a higher spec LED than the standard OvaView.
Like its brother it is designed to be either hand-held or can be left on a work surface. Battery powered for convenience (4 AA batteries required but NOT included) it uses high output high efficiency LED illumination – so no bulbs to replace and no concerns about overheating the eggs (even very small eggs) during inspection.
Supplied with both the normal flexible black ring plus a special smaller ring for smaller eggs.
The larger power drain means that rechargeable batteries are needed. Suitable sets of batteries with charger are available separately.
The OvaView is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-004Learn More