Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Forget those bottles of chemicals and powders- clear up your pond water naturally with Clear H20 Barley Straw Treatment.
- Naturally biodegradable and especially designed for easy use, each mini-barley bale lasts for six months.
- Simply slip the bales under plants and the included cork floater and plastic netting keeps them from coming apart in your pond.
- Clear water without the worries.
- Each bale treats up to 2000 gallons of water.
Wazine 17% Piperazine Wormer. 8 oz Bottle. General purpose wormer for turkeys, chickens and swine. Kills round worms and nodular worms. Oral solution - mix in drinking water.Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Uniquely designed crumble feed for chicks and pullets from day one to the onset of lay.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- A complete chick feed - no need for supplementation
- Small crumbles for easy consumption
- Medicated with Amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis
- 18% Crude Protein
Active Drug Ingredient:
- Amprolium: 0.0125%
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to replacement chickens from day old until onset of lay
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Aids in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
Udder Balm aids in protection against the effects of extremes in weather, low humidity, warm and cold temperatures. Daily application of Udder Balm aids in soothing chapped and irritated skin. Udder Balm is recommended for use on teats, udders,hands, and other skin areas exposed to frequent washing and temperature changes.
- Made with vitamins A, D, and E and Aloe Vera
Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, petrolatum, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, lanolin, Triethanolamine, lemon fragrance, Methylparaben, aloe vera, vitamin A vitamin E propylparaben, PABA, Vitamin D, Artificial color.Learn More
Prozap Garden & Poultry Dust is used to eliminate pests for Poultry, Dogs and Cats. It can be used on your home garden, fruits, vegatables and ornamental plants, in addition to poultry.
- Use on home garden fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants (including roses)
- Controls Northern Fowl Mites on Poultry
- Also controls Lice, Bedbugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Fleas, Bean Beetles, Leaf Hoppers, Lygos, Stickbugs and most Vegetable Crop Insects
- Easy-to-use Powder duster
- 2 lb. Shaker can
- Permethrin*: 0.25%
*(3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl (+/-) cis/trans 3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2,2- diemethylcyclopropanecarboxylate (Cis/Trans ratio: Min. 35% (+/-) cis and max. 65% (+/-) trans.)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENLearn More
$6.00Package of 2 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Humidity pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More