Aureomycin has been a staple among producers for over 50 years. It is one of the most widely-distributed, recognized, and respected brands in the livestock feed industry, especially among cattle producers.
This product is perfect for the lifestyle farmer, as the 5 pound size will feed 10 calves for 5 days. In addition, Aureomycin has benefits not only for cattle, but for swine, lambs, and poultry as well. Manna Pro is the only manufacturer on the market to offer this convenient size and consumer-friendly package!Learn More
This simple white cotton lead features a durable nickel plated bull snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
Safe-Guard® Medicated Dewormer For Beef & Dairy Cattle is for the removal and control of:
- Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Stomach worms: Barberpole worms (Haemonchus contortus), brown stomach worms (Ostertagia ostertagi), small stomach worms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal worms: Hookworms (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worms (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worms (Cooperia punctata & C. oncophora)
- Bankrupt worms: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis)
- Nodular worms: (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
Ground alfalfa hay, roughage products, calcium carbonate, calcium propionate (preservative) and mineral oil.
Crude Protein (min.) 15%, Crude Fat (min.) 1%, Crude Fiber (max.) 30%, Fenbendazole 0.5% (2.27 g/lb).
Feed for one (1) day. No prior withdrawal of feed or water necessary. When feed containing Safe-Guard® has been fed for 1 day according to the above rates, a total intake of 2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight is assured. Under conditions of continued exposure to parasites, retreatment may be needed after 4-6 weeks.
Animal Weight/Size - Daily Amount
5 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight in a one (1) day treatment (2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight).
200 lb.: 0.2 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per dayLearn More
500 lb.: 0.5 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day
1000 lb.: 1.0 lb. Safe-Guard® 0.5% Pellets per day
$5.49Scour-Ease™/Optimil Complete® is a medicated milk replacer, specifically designed to control scours in calves; and offering complete nutrition and medication in one convenient package. This product is also highly fortified with vitamins and minerals, to assist in faster recovery Supplement for nursing calves weighing from 80-170 lbs. Contains Neomycin and Immune Shield Learn More
Insoluble crushed granite for all classes of poultry
Manna Pro Poultry Grit is an effective product for all classes of poultry helping with proper digestion.
- Helps with proper digestion
- Designed to be fed with coarse grains
- For all classes of poultry
- Feed Manna Pro Poultry Grit free choice in a separate feeder, or mix 1 pound with 40 pounds of feed.
- Provide Manna Pro Poultry Grit to poultry fed Scratch or other coarse grains beginning at 8 weeks of age.
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to baby chickens and pullets from one day of age to onset of lay. This feed should be fed as the sole ration.
Active Drug Ingredient
- Ampolium: 0.0125%
- Ethopabate: 0.0004%
Feed Directions: Feed as the sole ration to young chicks. Provide plenty of fresh water.
- Amino acid balanced
- Crumbled form
- Amprolium included
- Bolstered calcium and phosphorus levels
- Extra vitamins included
- Optium growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Prevents coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
- Vitamins help fight stress
Pellet size crushed oyster shell - Provides a good source of calcium that builds strong eggshells for your birds. A good source of calcium and helps builds strong eggshells. Heat-treated for purity and also great for cleaning corn burning stoves.
Guaranteed Analysis: Calcium Min 33.0%, Calcium Max 38.0%
Ingredients: Oyster Shell
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent-or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death. Manna pro oyster shell provides a good source of calcium that builds strong eggshells for your birds.Learn More