A heavy-duty hog feeder that will stand up to the toughest use. Heavy-gauge steel is extra thick in the trough and feed doors. The deep trough has a feed-saver lip to conserve feed. The feed door is specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can easily be wired open for starting pigs. The top door flips open from the back for easy loading from the rear or outside the pen. Slots in back side for mounting on wall or rail. Ships completely assembled. 19 inch long by 12.75 inch wide by 29.5 inch high, 50-lb. capacity.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted Poly Hay and Grain Feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger and up to 4 gallons of grain in the lower poly feeder. The galvanized sheet metal back version is available as a corner-mount only. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
- 32 inches High
- 24 inches Wide
- 18 inches Deep
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
$94.97Here is a must for all quail breeders and shooting preserve operators. This Recovery Pen is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire for long life and is a sure fire for recovering escaped preserves for recovering birds at the competition of a days hunting. A call bird attracts the birds to be recovered, and they in turn enter the recovery through the cone shaped entrance. After entering a trap door closes behind the bird and they cannot get out. Size 24'' x 18'' x 10''. Learn More
- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
$124.97GQF has worked closely over the years with science departments at leading universities to produce the best quail breeding pens. Our latest improvement is the use of rubber coated wire. This wire is easier on the birds’ feet, allows the pens to withstand repeated cleaning with cage washers, power washers, or just a garden hose, and increases durability. Each section measures 10” x 24” and is adequate for up to 2 pair of Bobwhite or one cock and three hens. These pens have a large feed trough with a water trough on the back for easy filling and may be equipped with an automatic watering system. Correct slope of the floor permits eggs to roll out under feed trough for production of cleaner eggs with less damage and easier gathering. Intended for use with Bobwhite and Cortunix size birds. Galvanized steel section walls can be removed for colony breeding. Drop Pan, item 0317, and stand, item 0316, sold separately. Learn More
- Assembled and Painted Deep Bee Box with 9 5/8" 10 Assembled Deep Frames with Plastic Foundation.
- Quality inspected for a long lasting hive.
- USA milled, assembled, painted and shipped.
- 10 Frame Langstroth Design, will work with all 10 Frame designed hives, has a frame rest.
- 100% USA Ponderosa Pine.
- Also Known as a Brood Box.
- Usage Recommendation: 2 Deep/Brood Boxes while starting a hive.
- 150 Gallon
- 25"H x 39"W x 58"L
- Durable Structural Foam Plastic
- Single Piece Seamless Construction
- Engineered To Withstand Cold Weather
- High Winds & Ill-Tempered Animals, Rustproof, Dent, Crack & Corrosion-Resistant Even When Frozen Solid
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Underside Ribs
- Caged Heaters & Float Valve Systems Are Accepted, Drinker's Wide, Tilt-Back Opening Makes It Easy For Hogs, Sheep & Goats To Use
- 1.5" Oversized Drain Plug , Use For Small Animal Dipping, Disinfecting & Washing, Duramold Construction For Rugged Farm Tough Applications.
$103.5036'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Use on brooder floor in heated area to protect chicks from drafts and neutralize droppings. AS A FEEDER TRAY- Place feeder on DACB and scatter feed around every day to start chicks to eating. Healthier chicks, as DACB retards harmful bacteria. One sheet placed in dropping pan under feeder area absorbs moisture from droppings and Neomycin aids in control of odors. Learn More