This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
Dimensions: 64" L x 39" W x 42" H
The Coops & Feathers Extreme Walk-In Chicken Coop is perfect for those of you into Chicken Cooping! Storing multiple chickens in a convenient containment has never been easier!
- Wooden Frame
- Easy Access to Nesting Box
- Easy To Open Full Size Door
Dimensions: 73"w x 110"d x 74"h
- Adjustable rear & front door height
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Economical, yet safe for restraint of horses during grooming or veterinary procedures
- Exits on both sides
- Heavy duty and durable
- Includes Tie Bar
- NOT assembled
- Optional anchors & platform.
- Versatile & affordable
- Inside Dimensions: 74" L x 29" W
- May be bolted to concrete floor or platform (HSPLAT) or mounted to buried horse stock anchors (HSA)
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 78"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 354 lbs
Front and rear connectors protect yourself and your veterinarian with Powder River's Pregnancy Testing Gates. A positive single bar spring loaded latch locks off the alley, forming a protected work-space. The new upgrades now make it possible to connect to any Powder River chute.Learn More
- Ideal for the small herd
- Single-person operated
- Works with Cattleman Chute
- Can be bolted to wooden alley posts if desired
- Grease fittings at critical points
- Single-piece top linkage for smooth operation
- Quality constructed of heavy-duty 2" tubular steel
- Sold separately or with Cattleman Chute
- Available in powder coat red only for superior corrosion protection
- Measures 72" H x 42" W x 18" L
- Mounting volt width is 37.5"
Recommended for cattle up to 1,100 lbs.Learn More
Building on decades of success of earlier Octagon 20s, the ADVANCE design combines the latest digital and materials technology with Brinsea's 30 year experience.
The Octagon 20 ADVANCE EX package includes:
- The Ocagon 20 ADVANCE incubator
- The ADVANCE Humidity Pump to maintain total control of the incubation humidity level
- Foam lined egg dividers to protect fragile or damaged eggs and eliminate effects of jolts.
A simple and highly accurate menu driven digital control system gives:
- Digital display of temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature control in °F or °C fully factory calibrated
- Automatic humidity control in % RH (Relative Humidity)
- High and low temperature alarms
- NEW Cooling feature
- Automatic egg turning
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
- Insulated cabinet for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
- 24 hen eggs capacity but suitable for a wide range of egg sizes (adjustable dividers)
The external ADVANCE Humidity Pump is designed to work seamlessly with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE and is ONLY compatible with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE incubator since humidity settings are controlled directly from the incubator's intuitive digital menu.Learn More
From the original Silver Royal. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 2 1/4"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 6 1/2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 25" x 26"
- RIGGING: In Skirt
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 14"
Priefert’s wishbone carriage is simply the easiest one-man chute loading system on the market. This innovative carriage makes moving your Model SC13 Squeeze Chute a snap, allowing you to quickly transport your chute from one location to another to work multiple herds. Attaching the carriage to the chute is simple, just lift the tongue of the carriage and roll it toward the rear of the chute until you are able to insert the axel tabs into the receiver. Once the axle tabs are engaged, push down on the carriage to lock it into place and secure with pins. Now the tongue of the carriage can be lifted with the assistance of the included jack and attached to the 2” receiver ball on your vehicle for quick and easy transport.
- Length: 150”
- Width: 85”
- Weight: 291 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Available with mounted tires (SC13CAWT) or without (SC13CA)
- 2” ball coupler
- Includes necessary chute receiver and jack for use with Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Inflate tires to 12lb maximum pressure
- Color: Blue (Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish)
*** This Carriage is sold with gently used tires!Learn More
A great saddle for out on the trails or in the show ring. Hand carved basketweave and floral pattern, neoprene in skirts, full quarter horse bars, blevins style buckles, saddle strings, leather sewn stirrups, and padded suede seat. Light oil and medium oil.
COLOR: Light Oil
SIZE: 16 1/2"Learn More